Chapter 31_Vampire's wish_

Start from the beginning

(I'm sorry lady Milim... Someone else is going to have to teach you how to manage your territory...) She apologizes as she closes her eyes and waits for her death...

But suddenly.

"{Gravity calapse}!!"A black orb shoots toward the group of angels.

The orb explodes into a massive black hole as more than a third of the battlefield ceases to exist.

"Is that?"

"Pff I guess it's good Geld didn't need any help. If I haven't come here I would have died of boredom." Whined a small yellow-headed individual.

Her appearance was that of a 15-16-year-old girl with golden-colored locks superior to any gold and her blue eyes clearer than any lake the world may have. She is wearing a black military-style jacket with golden outlines as well as a light-colored down. Under the jacket, she has a white colored shirt held together by a black slightly off-centered tie. 

*A/N: Don't mind me just trying to level up my author {Individuals description} ability. Here's a picture I used for reference. Hope I did well.*

"Ohh your that bird lady Lady Milim has as a teacher! And what's that? You're about to evolve ey~ Well I'm here now so go to sleep

"Ohh your that bird lady Lady Milim has as a teacher! And what's that? You're about to evolve ey~ Well I'm here now so go to sleep." The girl shouts in surprise as her face quickly changes to one of interest.

[Notice: The individuals {Sky Queen Frey} harvest festival will now commence...]

"I think he might even find you interesting--" But before the girl finishes Frey's mind gives out and she falls to the ground reassured she'll be fine since reinforcements are here. And most importantly...

She lasted longer than that muscle head...

.

.

.

[Current location: The city of Dwargon]

"King Gazel more enemies are coming from the east!!" A tired soldier screams as he enters the temporary commanding room. 

"There's more!! Sigh~we can't keep going like this." The king of Dwargon mumbles to himself.

"We have to protect the other wall at all costs we can't spare any military personnel. The east is where our scouts are located so order a retreat." The king orders as he moves some of the chees like pieces across a map on the table.

"But sir that'll reduce the information line we have to observe the batt--" One of the Co-commander wanted to intercept but was cut off by a large and oppressing aura.

"I AM KINLY AWARE OF THE CONSEQUENCES IF THE SCOUTS RETREAT!! Cough! cough!" Gazel cuts off the co-commander as he releases his {Hero haki} before falling back down to his chair.

"You must rest Gazel, you fought for 18 hours straight. Even for a hero like you, this is too much." an old woman on his left comments as he calms down his coughing.