Prologue

This is my first Ninjago fanfiction. sorry in advance for my bad grammar and spelling. I would love it if you could comment ways to improve this story. ANYWAYS enjoy! ;)

A figure of a man stood outside the doors to what is commonly known as Hiroshi's Labyrinth. Slowly the figure pulled up his hood, the shadow covering his face from view. He walked alone up to the door. The gate slammed wide open suddenly, and out came white-dressed nindroids all holding matching colorless guns. The nindroids circled the man with practiced ease, nerve taking their electronic eyes off the man, guns at the ready.

"Surrender intruder! We have you surrounded," the front nindroid commended.

The man felt a grin creep onto his face. This was too easy. Every nindroid shot all at once and he jumped flying over the circle of nindroids, landing behind the group. Straightening himself out all the nidroids lay defeated at his feet. Their own weapon used against them.

"Pathetic," he said, turning and walking through the open gates of Hiroshi's Labyrinth.

He was met immediately with thousands of red lasers littering the hallway. The man had no intention of weaving his way through the sea of lasers. He raised his hand and tripped one of the lasers. The room burst into loud sirens blaring, the noise bouncing inside his head. Bright red lights flashed the room creating chaos in his vision. The door to a hallway opened and floods of nindriods ran into the room, all still holding the same weapon. Quicly he jumped onto the back of the closest droid and ripped open the control panel with ease. He pulled a few red, and blue wires, switched their placement and in a few seconds the noise suddenly stopped. The light stopped flashing and the room went silent. Everything had gone still, the nindriods all powered down the lights in their eyes dark. The man stepped back away from the droids watching.

After a few seconds of waiting the nindriods eyes started to flicker and strighten their backs. Then they all turned and looked expectantly at the man.

"Take me to the real crystal," his mouth lifting into a slight smirk.

He knew all the droids were interconnected, the years of careful planing finally paying off. Get one on his side, all of them are on his side.

Four driods split away from the group and took him into an elevator that led almost to the bottom of the building. He knew this because the air started to get colder and colder as they descended. The elevator doors opened revealed a hallway lightup by light blue fluorescent lights. The droids walked him down the hallway and opened the door at the end. When the door slid open the man saw what he came for. The realm crystal. It gleamed in the blue lights. The man smiled once again. He reached out to grab the crystal his hands around the cool gem.

Three,

Two,

One!

He pulled the crystal off its pedestal and the sirens he previously silenced could be heard throughout the whole building. The man held his hands to his ears at the sudden noise, but never let go of his prize. The door slammed shut behind him. He knew he had to act fast. The man stowed the crystal in the bag he had brought with him and tore open a panel on the wall. There was a mess of wires and he took out some tools from his bag. He fiddled with them as fast as he could, cutting some of them off. Sparks were flying out at him but he ignored it. The sirens were not helping him either. He put one more wire in a different spot and he ran through the open door leaving the frozen nindroids behind. They were no longer of use to him.

It's pretty short, but it's only the beginning. Hope you liked it!

Love Zaliya