41. the original snogger

Start from the beginning

Allison felt his eyes on her and then looked at him but as soon as their eyes locked, Damon broke the contact, way too stubborn and hurt to even look her in the eyes.

"Before I was rudely interrupted by the Original snogger-" That's when Stefan was interrupted again, by Klaus this time.

"What do you mean, 'snogger' who else did she kiss?" Klaus asked, his eyes widened and his fists clenched in anger at which one of his siblings had tried to steal his girl. When he found out though, he'd make sure they'd be getting a dagger in their heart.

"Rebekah." Caroline answered simply, gaining five pairs of even widened eyes on her.

"You snitch!" She punched her sister in shoulder, earring a small grunt and a chain of muttered curse words from her.

"If Rebekah wasn't linked to me I would get that dagger out of Kol and shove it right up her hairy ass." Klaus' face contorted into a scowl while everyone looked taken aback from his comment.

"You're the one with the hairy ass and Allison, why are you trying to steal my fuck buddy?" Stefan exclaimed to Allison, showing fake disappointment in her. This is when Damon butted in, confused by Stefans words.

"What? Rebekah's my fuck buddy." Damon said strongly, "I fucked her last night."

"Yeah, well I fucked her this morning." Stefan out-bested his brothers statement proudly.

"Stop talking about fucking my sister!" Klaus yelled at the two Salvatore's, disgusted about their continuous talk about them screwing his baby sister, "My sisters a whore for the Salvatore's" He held his head in his hands which Allison responded with no sense of comfort but instead a loud crackle.

"God, just let me finish already. So all I wanted to say before getting interrupted like five billion times was that about fucking time you two got together! You two have been bickering, eye fucking and mind fucking every single day from Tennessee to fucking Chicago all the way to Mystic Falls." Everyone's eyes were practically falling out of their sockets by now with all the new information they had been receiving whilst Klaus and Allison avoided gazes, their cheeks red with embarrassment, "Like, finally you've realised because this whole damn time I've felt like a child of divorce when my parents fight all the time. Just remember that I'll be your best man at your wedding, Nik the dick with the hairy bum." When he has said them last words, Allison looked at Klaus with a weird look before staring back at Stefan with a new spark in her eyes.

"Did you... did you just call him-"

"Nik the dick with the hairy bum? Yes." Stefan smirked, feeling like a child when his mother praised him for getting a good grade.

"Forget this hairy bitch, I'm in love with you now!" Allison tan over to Stefan and squeezed the life out of him whilst Klaus stood their and watched with an offended and flabbergasted look on his face.

"Thanks, mom." Stefan smiled into the hug. Allison's arms immediately shot off him and she stared at him in question, "I- I meant Allison." Stefan coughed falsely.

"First my sister, now my girlfriend?" Klaus asked a look if heartbreak on his face. Everyone's eyes went to him as he realised what he said.

"Yeah, we're together now and you bitches can't do anything about it or I'll run away and then kill myself and then he will too!" Allison sarcastically referenced Romeo and Juliet to make the situation less awkward.