22

Camillia's pov
Last night we literally did nothing...

"Mia! I'm leaving!" I rush downstairs to give my mom a goodbye hug. So apparently she has to film a movie somewhere else. She just found this out last night so yeah. She said I could stay here or at Megan's.

"Please hurry back" she nods and kisses my head. "I'll be back soon. I love you" I say it back and watch her leave. I'll be fine here by myself right?

——

It's been half a day and I'm stressing. I need my mom to help me with homework. My friends are to dumb to help and mom always helps me.

I can't do this homework anymore and damage my brain more than it is. So I went to Myles' house to hang out for a bit.

I didn't feel like driving so I walked. Didn't take long. I walked in and up to his room. I had to pass Megan's room to get to his and it was torture. Not really. She was sleeping.

I open Myles' door and watch him sleep. It's too peaceful so I jump on his bed making him yell like a bitch. Next thing I know, Megan is rushing in, with a bat in her hand, looking around.

"Why are you shouting?" she ask setting the bat down after noticing it was only me. "Cause I can?" she rolls her eyes and looks at me.

"Hey, I don't want to be part of this shit so go argue somewhere else" Myles pushed me towards his sister and shut the door in my face.

Great.

"Can we talk?" I nod my head and she leads me to her room. From Myles' room, you can hear music blasting. I roll my eyes. Does he think we're going to fuck or something?

Megan leads me to her bed and sit downs. I slowly sit down next to her giving her some space. We sat there in silence. It was awkward but not that the same time. Does that make sense?

"I'm sorry for acting like a bitch the other day. I really am and I want to make it up to you" I smile creeps up on my face but then it drops. "But why were you?" She takes a deep breath and grabs my hand to trace patterns on it.

"You know I don't like that. Especially if it's you" I know she feels bad now. Good. She should be. "I know. I'm really sorry. I regret it so much" she kisses my hand making me smile.

"Megan! Someone's at the door!" Myles shouts. "Then go get it!?" Megan shouts back. "No! I'm naked!" I chuckle. "Then put shorts and answer the damn door!" This is going to go on for a while.

"Just fucking answer the door!" He shouts making Megan groan. "Where's your family?" I ask. Megan pulls me up with her and walks hand in hand downstairs to the door. "They went for breakfast with family or something" I nod as she opens the door.

"Mia?" "Blake?" We say at the same time. "Why are you here?" Blake ask pulling some papers out from her bag. "Um it's my girlfriends house?" It's like a light flicked in her head. "Oh yeah. Um anyways. Here's the plays we have to go through" she hands them to Megan.

"Great" she mumbles. I then get a phone call from Everly. Must be important since she never calls me. "Excuse me" I walk to the kitchen and answer the phone. "Cam?" I hear her sniffle. "Everly? What's wrong?"

"I can't do this stupid homework" I roll me eyes. "Is that why you're crying?" She groans. "No! I can't fucking find an outfit to wear after!" Damn full on shouting.

I felt Megan kiss my cheek making me blush. "Camillia! Please hurry you don't understand" she sobs. She's a little dramatic. That's Everly for you. "Okay I'll be there soon" I hang up and look up at Megan. "What was that about?"

I was going to answer but then we saw Blake walk in the room. "I-I have to go. Um can you drive me to Everly's?" I ask Megan nicely. "I can drive you. I'm heading that way anyways" Blake steps in. "Great. We have to go. Like right now" I rush the grab my stuff.

Before I could head out the door, I get pulled back and pulled into a deep loving kiss. "I love you. Text me if you need anything" she says after pulling away. "Okay. Love you too" I give her a quick hug and rush out.

I rush to the car and we drive off. I tell her where to turn and all of that. I soon arrive and thank her and rush inside. "Everly?" I look around the house. Her dads are gone to work I'm guessing.

"What!?" Damn. "I'm here now" I walk in her room. Holy shit. It's like a tornado came by. "Please help me with this" at least she's not crying anymore.

I pick an outfit for her and she smiles. "Thank you so much! I would have died if you didn't come" I roll my eyes. "Now where are you going?" I ask laying on her bed, pulling my phone out.

"No where" I look up at her. "Are you kidding me!?" She shrugs and lays down next to me. "So what was all of this shit for!?" She chuckles making me groan.

"It was only a distraction"