3

Camillia's pov

I sigh and turn around to face the demon himself. "What do you want Jacob?" I cross my arms as he walks closer to me. "Where have you been?" Why does he need to know? "I was out with friends" I simply told him and walked away.

You see, my plan was to walk away and go to sleep but God decided to change it. I get yanked back by Jacob. "No you weren't. You have no friends so where we're you?" he asked again. I simply roll my eyes and yank my arm away from him.

"I do have friends Jacob" I mumble to him as I run up the stairs. I go to my room and get ready for bed. I brush my teeth and wash my face then jump in bed. Literally. I pull the peace of paper from my hoodie and place it under my pillow.

Tomorrow is Saturday and I have nothing to do. I don't have work that day, only Sunday so I'm free if you want to come and hang with me. Just kidding, you can't. My humor is broken. Anyways, I roll around in bed for a bit then eventually fall asleep.

I have decided that I would call Scarlett tomorrow to see if she's busy or not so that we can do something. I know, it's weird being friends with people like 15 years older than you but they are my friends. My only friends. Literally.

Scarlett's pov

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I smile to myself but it soon disappears since I realized that no one else lives with me. I get out of bed and throw a random hoodie on and walk downstairs.

I hear some humming and I know that's Lizzie. I round the corner and see her putting some pancakes on two plates and then some bacon. "Hi" I say making her jump five feet high and turn around. "OMG you scared me" she turns back around and turns the stove off.

I sit down on one of the chairs around the kitchen Island and so does Lizzie, She hands me the plate and kisses my cheek. "I could get use to this" I tease her. She nudges my arm. "You wish" I do. I really do.

"I'm guessing you forgot that we are going to set today?" I drop my fork. "Fuck, I forgot" she jus chuckles and we continue to eat. After that, I cleaned up while Lizzie went somewhere, I really don't know where though.

Today, we just have to pick up our script. That's literally all we have to do, maybe hang out with them for a bit. I don't know. I was daydreaming because Lizzie starts yelling at me. "What?" I ask her. She rolls her eyes and walks to the door.

Someone must have been at the door. "Mia? What are you doing here?" I hear Lizzie speak. Mia is here? I quickly run to the door and see her clothes all muddy. "What happened to your clothes?" I pull her inside as Lizzie rushes to do something.

"Um so Jacob decided that I look better in mud" she told me. I don't know who this Jacob kid is but he's going to pay. That's when I notice that she has tears falling down her face. I pull her into a hug and she just cries. "I'm sorry. I didn't know where else to go" I pull away a little and wipe those tears.

"It's okay. You're always invited here whenever you want" she nods her head. "Okay, I started a bath for you and there's a lot of bubbles" Lizzie says walking down the stairs.

I look at her confused. "She needs a bath. Look at her. This girl needs peace in her life" okay? "Come on" she drags Mia upstairs and I follow. I hear giggling then a splash.

"The hell?" I walk in the bathroom and see Lizzie and Mia in the bathtub, laughing. "How did this happen?" I ask noticing water on the floor. "Lizzie tripped and took me with her" I grab a towel and clean up a little.

"Liz, get your ass out. Mia, take as much time as you need. I'll get you some clothes for you to wear and do you have plans for the day?" I ask her. She shakes her head and I smile. "Great. You'll come with us for the day" I walk out and grab some clothes that looks like it would fit.

I then set them on the counter and shut the door for her to have some privacy. "Why are you acting like a mom" Lizzie groans as we walk downstairs and sit on the couch. I wave her off and turn the tv on.

Lizzie lays her head down on my shoulder and I wrap my arms around her. "What are you doing tomorrow night?" Lizzie lifts her head up from my shoulder so that she can see me. "Nothing. Why?" She smiles and kisses my cheek. "I'm taking you out" I laugh but accept.

We sit and watch random stuff on the tv until we hear small footsteps come down the stairs. I look up and see Mia holding a hairbrush and elastics in her hands. She looks nervous about something. I don't know what.

Camillia's pov

I was struggling to do something with my hair today and it pissed me off. Maybe I could just ask one of them to braid it or something. Yes, that's what I'll do.

I grab the hairbrush and some elastics and walk downstairs. I saw them in the living room, cuddling. I swear they are dating but they just don't see it.

Scarlett sees me and waves me over. I sigh and walk to her. "What's wrong?" She ask as I play with the bands. "Um I was wondering if maybe you could braid my hair?" I look down. I see her hands reach for mine so I look up.

She smiles and nods her head. "Of course. Sit down so we can start" she places some pillows in the floor for me and I sit on them so that my ass doesn't hurt that much.

"Let me help" I hear Lizzie speak. "Babe, you don't know how too" Scarlett says while she combs my hair. "Okay...then I'll attach the bands at the end" so that's how it went.

Scarlett braided my hair while Lizzie put the bands at the end. "Done" she taps my shoulder so I get up. "Do you have a mirror?" I ask her. She nods and leads me to a bathroom and I look in the mirror.

"Wow. This is amazing" I see her smile from the corner of my eyes. "Have you eaten?" I nod my head. "I ate a granola bar" she huffs and leads me to the kitchen. She pulls some food out and warms it up for me.

"Eat up" I thank her and start eating. "How does it sound to come to set with us for a bit?" Lizzie ask sitting down next to me and stealing a grape. "Sounds fun but I don't want to bother you or anything" I really want to go because I have nothing else to do and I don't want to go back.

"You're not going to bother us" Scarlett walks in and hands me a coat. "It's chilly. Don't want you to get sick" she's such a mom. "Okay mom" I tease and she smiles.

I finish up and Lizzie takes my plate away and I get up. "Um sorry to ask you this but is it okay if I stay the night. I don't want to go back to the orphanage" I mumble the last part. "Of course you can! Is there a specific reason or..." I take a deep breath and I tie my warn shoes.

"It's just a good place to be at" it's true. I would get hit and punched for doing absolutely nothing. "Oh um okay. I'll call the orphanage and ask them if you can stay for a while" my eyes lit up and I nod.

"Let's go" we all walk out and go to the nice ass car. "Okay so here's the plan" Scarlett starts. She tells us what's going to happen. We'll go and get their script, then go to the orphanage to pick up some clothes and stuff then go to Lizzie's for supper then go back to Scarlett's.

This is going to be a long day.