7

Camillia's pov

I just texted Scarlett to come and get me. That was 15 minutes ago. I don't know where she is or if she's okay but my session ended earlier than usual since Amy had a family emergency with her son. I don't know what it is but he's in the hospital. She asked if I needed a ride but I said I was okay.

I sat outside on the curb, playing with rocks while waiting. I pulled out my phone to see if she texted back yet. She hasn't. So I text her again.

Scarjo 🤪

Hey, I don't know if you saw my other texts but
Delivered
I'm done
Delivered
Did you die??
Delivered
Are you coming???????
Delivered
Okay, I get it. I'll just walk back then
Delivered

I sigh and go to Lizzie's contact and text her instead. She always answers...I hope.

Lizzie 🫧

Hey it's Mia
Delivered

I wait for about 30 seconds for my phone to ding. I look and see that Lizzie texted back.

Lizzie 🫧

Hey it's Mia
Read

Hey! What's up?

Um I was wondering if you could pick me up?

Scarlett isn't answering so I thought I'd ask you

Read

Yeah of course
Where are you?

At my therapist
I'll send you the address
Xxxx Bay Street
Read

Okay I'm on my way
Stay put and don't move

Okay
Read

I waited for about 5 minutes. I then heard my name being shouted from across the street. I look up to see Lizzie with her car window down waving at me. I smile and get up from my spot. I brush my pants off and walk to the car, making sure I look both ways so that she doesn't think I'm suicidal or something.

I climb in and she frowns. "Where's Scarlett?" She asked and I shrug and buckle myself up. "I texted her so many times. She didn't answer" I tell her. She grips the steering wheel and hands me her phone. "You can play some music. You can stay at my house till we know where that woman is" I look at her confused.

"You don't know where she is?" I ask and she shakes her head and sighs. She then has this worried face on. "She told you she's going home?" She ask and I nod. "Yeah. She said she has emails to finish" she puts the car in gear and drives off.

She hasn't said anything but she looks worried. "Scarlett is okay right?" I ask getting worried now. She didn't answer me. We pulled up to the house and she got out so fast I didn't even notice. I then follow her inside. "Scar!? Scarlett!?" She shouts looking around the house.

Her car was here so she has to be here too. "Check her office" she tells me. I run to her office and open the door. I look around and hear someone trying hard to breath. I look to my right and see her sitting on the couch, her hands holding her head.

"Found her!" I shout. I make my way over to her and shake her. "Scar? Scarly?" I poke her. "I-I can't b-breath" she gasps for air. I start to panic because I don't know what to do. "Umm I don't- try counting to 10" I suggest. She tries but fails.

Then Lizzie walks in and sees what's happening. "Go get some water please" she crouches in front of her as I rush to the kitchen getting her some water. I don't know how this happened but I don't like it. That's why she wasn't answering. Was this happening for that long?

Scarlett's pov

I couldn't breath. I tried but failed miserably. "Hey Scarlett. Remember the exercise I showed you for this situation?" I heard Lizzie's faint voice. "Y-yeah" I felt her hands on my cheeks making me look at her. She wipes my tears away and kisses my cheeks. "Let's start, my love" I heard what she said but I'm not going to say anything.

"Tell me something that you can see" I tell her what I could see. She then asks other questions, calming me down. "Here's the water" I heard her voice. Oh shit! I look up at her and she smiles sadly at me. I feel bad. I was the one who was supposed to pick her up.

"You okay?" Lizzie asks as she tucks some hair behind my ear. "Yeah" she kisses my cheek before standing up. "I'll go make lunch" she says and leaves. I look down and play with the ring Lizzie gave me a while back. "Hey" I felt someone sit next to me and lean her head on my shoulder.

I wrap my arms around her and she snuggles up to me. "Hi. I'm sorry about not picking you up and-" she shushes me and I roll my eyes. "It's okay. Don't stress on it" I nod and kiss her head. "You okay though? Do you want to talk about what triggered it? Amy says it helps" I quietly laugh then stop immediately remembering why.

"I don't know if I should be telling you this but it is about you so I will. Your social worker gave me your files so that I know more about you if I ever want to adopt you" I felt her tense up so she must know what I'm going to say. "I read about what happened. I'm so sorry it happened to you baby and I wish I could do something about it" I tell her.

She just sighs and cuddles into me even more. I'm wearing a tank top so my shoulders and arms are showing. I notice that she literally has her whole face on my shoulder. I hear a satisfied sigh making me wonder if she has like something related to skin like she likes physical contact or something. I don't know.

"Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault and he's in jail now. All you can do for me is love me and keep me safe" I pull her closer to me, if that was even possible, and kiss her all over her face. "Omg stopppp" she giggles trying to push my face away.

We both laugh. "Okay I do have something to give you before I forget so close your eyes" she doesn't look sure about this. "Don't hurt me" she mumbles which breaks my hear. "Oh baby, I promise I won't. You can keep your eyes open. I'll just go get it" she nods her head and I get up. I heard her whine a little but I ignore it for now.

I go behind my desk and grab a jewelry box that Lizzie gave me. I smile and walk back to her and sit next to her. She smiles at me. "Okay so remember when that little shit broke your bracelet?" She laughs at the word I said. "Don't be saying that tho" I warn her.

"Anyways, so I asked the twins if they could get me another one and they made it specifically for you. So this is that" I open the box and there's 4 different sizes box. "Here you go" I hand it to her and she opens it. Her smile could light up the whole world. If only you guys could see.

"You didn't have" I help her put it on then move on to the other ones. "Okay so I got you a matching diamond bracelet and necklace. It's your birth month stone btw" I put her necklace and bracelet on. And she thanks me. "Last one. I got us matching rings" I open the last box and she gasp.

"Those are so pretty" she takes hers and examines it. "Look inside" she does and gasps once again. It's says 'I love you' then the date that we first met. "Omg I love it thank you!" She hugs me making me fall back a little and laugh. "I love you too" I kiss her cheek and Lizzie walks in.

"Lunch is ready you two" we say okay and walk to the dining room. "So are we going to pretend that you called Scarlett 'love'?" Mia ask and I choke on my food. "Can you guys like date already? It's clear that you guys like each other" she groans and I look at Lizzie. She looks at me for a split second then looks back at her food while blushing.

This is going to be a long day.

Adopted by Scarlett Johanssonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें