10

Camillia's pov

I think I just saw Jesus for a second. I wasn't expecting this at all. "Happy birthday" Scarlett walks up to me and gives me a big ass hug. Then everyone else joined in. "Thank you guys" we all separate and go to the dining room. There's a big ass cake with my name on is. "You guys didn't have to do this you know" I told them when I sat down. "We know but Scarlett here wanted to do it all" Lizzie grabs a lighter and lights the candles.

They all started singing 'Happy birthday' and I hated every second of it. After, we hate some cake and opened some presents. I thanked everyone but Scarlett told me that there's two other things. One is coming tomorrow and the next, she wants to give it to be later when everyone leaves.

Now, Myles, Everly and I are chilling in my room playing Just Dance. Myles got it for me because I wouldn't stop telling him about it. "Yes! I won" Everly shouted and we all laughed. She's been winning every single game and it's starting to get annoying. "Can we watch a movie?" she then ask obviously getting tired of winning. We all agreed and I set up the movie we chose. 

"I'll get some snacks" I told them and walked out. I walked downstairs hearing some chatting. Voices that weren't here earlier. I slowly make my way to the kitchen and see Chris Evans munching on some cake. "Don't eat it all" Scarlett swipes his hands away from it.

I ignore them and get some snacks. I pour some chips into a bowl, grab some candy and pour that in a bowl and grab some bottled water. After I finished, I turned around to see them all looking at me. "Is it okay if I take this upstairs?" I mumble hopping that one of them would let me. "Of course you can" Scar says and I thank her. "Happy birthday Mia. I got you something" Chris hands me a letter and I motion for him to place it between my lips. 

He laughs and does it. I mumble and thank you and make my way upstairs. "Let me help you" Everly speaks up and helps me. "Thanks" I hear Myles laugh about something so we both look over. "What's so funny?" I ask sitting down on my bed. "Just Everly and her-" he got cut off by her throwing a pillow at his face.

They started arguing but I told them to shut the fuck up and watch the movie. 

Scarlett's pov

After Chris left, Lizzie and I decided to watch a movie. We didn't know what to watch so we just decided on Keeping up with the Kardashian's. After a few episodes, the kids came downstairs since they had to leave. We also said goodbye then Mia joined us while sitting on the floor. I don't know why she's there but I don't think she minds.

After another episode, we called it a night. Lizzie left so that I can give Mia her other present. "Is it okay if I go to bed now?" she ask with those innocent eyes. I smile lightly at her and nod my head. "I'll be up to say goodnight. I have to get something first" she nods and gives me a quick hug. "Thank you for the best birthday ever" she whispers and I hug her even tighter if that's even possible. 

After hearing her door shut, I rush to my office and grab the present. I hope she says yes but if not, that's totally fine. It's her choice. I slowly make my way upstairs and knock on her door. "Come in" I hear her say on the other side so I walk in. She's in the new pajamas that Liz got her while scrolling on her phone. 

I make my way to her bed and sit next to her. "Um so I want to give you this but before you open it...you don't need to give me an answer right this moment. You can think about it and I won't be mad if you say no and-" I got cut off by her just grabbing the present from my hands. "You talk to much" she says making me relax a little. 

I watch her face when she unwraps it and frowns. "What's wrong?" I ask since she didn't even read it yet. "I hate reading" she groans and I just laugh. "Just do it please" she sighs and starts reading it. I played with the rings on my finger. I was nervous for her answer and if you were me, you'd be too. I see a tear roll down her face and she looks at me with those big eyes.