14

leave comments!!!

Camillia's pov

I slam my locker shut and look to my left only to see the one and only, Megan. "Will you ever leave me alone?" I mumble as I walk away from her. "If you're mine" I heard her mumble but she was probably talking to someone.

The past few days, she been by my side which I don't mind sometimes but sometimes I do. Myles is scared of her but the more she's around the less he's scared. I figured out that she's adopted just like me which is cool I guess. She's actually a nice person I don't know why people are scared of her.

"Wait for me" she jogs up next to me and we walk in silent. I groan and make my way to our tables to eat. "Go sit with your friends. You haven't seen them in a while" I push her towards her group of friends who are the popular kids. But the nice ones. "Did you finally ask her?" A girl with wavy brown hair and tan skin, asked.

I push Megan down in her seat and she huffs making me chuckle a little. "Ask me what?" I look around the table and it seems that no one will tell me. "Fine. Don't tell me" I mumble and turn around to go sit with my friends but I felt her hand around my waist pulling me back.

I look down and she immediately lets go. "I was just going to ask what your doing tonight?" I slowly nod my head. "You should ask your brother that" I smirk and ran away so that she wouldn't kill me. Not like she would anyways.

I finally sit down and start to eat. "What did Megan want this time?" Myles ask with his mouth full. "She wanted to know what I was doing tonight. I told her to ask you" Eve chuckles knowing the reaction that we're going to get.

"Nooooo. Are you trying to kill me?" He whines looking behind me. I turn around and see Megan smiling at us. Weirdo. She never really smiles. It's a little scary. We all eye her until she sits down next to me and steals a carrot.

I look at Everly and she has a smirk on her face. She told me that she knows something about her and that it's about me but she won't tell me. It can't be that bad right? "So Myles. What are you doing tonight?" Megan ask as nicely ask she could to her brother.

"I-um. We're going to the movies" he spoke, not even looking at her. "Can I come?" I whip my head in her direction. "Why? You never want to go and-" she shushes him quickly. "Let me come" she gave him these pleading eyes making him agree.

"That's what she said" Everly whispers in my ear and I'm pretty sure Megan heard that since she was smirking at me. "Go back to your friends now. You're annoying" Myles said making her roll her eyes and leave.

I continue to eat and my friends are having a silent conversation with their eyes. "I told you" Everly spoke making Myles nod his head. "What?" I ask but they ignore me. Rude. We then talk about the movie were going to watch until my phone went off.

I take it out and realized that Scarlett had texted me a couple of times telling me that she's here to pick me up. "Oh shit!" I kind of yelled making people stop and stare. "I have an appointment that I forgot about" I quickly pack my stuff up and stand up. "I'll see you guys later" I waved goodbye and rushed to my locker to get my backpack.

I quickly grab my stuff and rush out but someone had to stop me. "Where are you going?" she ask walking next to me towards the front doors. "I have a therapy appointment" I told her opening the door for us. "You okay?" I look at her and she actually looks concerned.

"Yeah" I give her a small smile. "Are you sure?" I sigh and nod my head. "Hey Megan! Are we still on for tonight?" a girl comes over to us and is basically all over her. Gross. I try really hard not to roll my eyes.