9

Camillia's pov

So today is Friday and my birthday so ya! They still don't know about it but that's okay. It's just a birthday. "Wake up. You have school" Scarlett says walking into my room. I was still kinda out of it so what I said next took a turn. "I don't deserve to go to school on my birthday" I mumble pulling the sheets higher. "Your what!?" I jump almost falling off my bed. "It's your birthday and you didn't tell me!?" Okay why is she shouting? "You didn't tell me it's your birthday" she frowns and sits on my bed.

She pulls me into her and I cuddle with her. "Why didn't you tell me?" I sigh and look up at her. "Because it's not important" I mumble. "Nonsense. Now get up and I'll make you some breakfast" I nod and she leaves. I get up, take a quick shower then get dressed. I decided to wear black jeans, a blue hoodie with a black vest oh and my Jordan's. And I decided to keep my hair how it is because I'm too lazy for that.

(If you don't like that's fine! Imagine what you want)

I then hear a knock on my door then it opens. "Breakfast is ready for you" I nod my head and walk over to her. I give her a hug. "Thank you" I mumble and she kisses my head. "For what?" "For being here for me and caring for me when no one could" I hug her even tighter. "Don't thank me for that now your food is getting cold" she laughs and runs out the room, me following.

I ate breakfast then we run out to the car and she drove me to school. "Oh I'm before I forget, again, I wanted to ask if my friends could come over today" I started to play with my ring. I do that when I'm nervous. "Yeah of course" I smile and look out the window to see them approaching me. "That's them" I open the door and get out. "Oh okay have fun. I'll see you later" she says and I run inside with the others following me.

"Okay so what's the plan for today?" Myles ask as he glares at his sister walking our way. I look over at see her staring at me. But as soon as I make eye contact, she looks elsewhere. Weirdo. "Um I don't know. I guess we'll just know when it comes to it" I tell him. "Okay! Now class time" Everly brings over to our classes. This is going to be fun I guess.

Scarlett's pov

After I dropped Mia off, I drove my ass to Lizzie's to help me decorate and get some presents. I reach her house and run inside not even bothering to knock. "Jesus! What is wrong with you!?" Lizzie runs in with a pan while yelling. "Sorry but I need your help" she looks at me and nods. She runs to get dress and runs back down and we rush out.

"Okay what's up?" I explain her everything. "Okay so we can get the gifts now and I have some party stuff at home so you don't have to get any" she tells me as we pull up to the mall. "Okay what does she like? Shoes? Clothes? Books? Makeup...nah she doesn't wear that" I start to ramble as we walk into a random store.

"Calm down. I have a list that Ashley sent me" she sent them to me and we went out separate ways to buy stuff. I got her some clothes, some more shoes that she really didn't need. She asked for some picture frames so I got some. I also got her a blanket because it seems that she always manages to steal mine. I got her some food and drinks for tonight.