CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

****************
Aliza's POV:

I can't believe I am going to find the past of my parents. I should be thankful to JK if JK will not make me understand on that day I will not be here today.

The past which torments me and the house which haunts me was offering me peace. For so many days, I lived away from the past by believing that if I go to the past it will take my peace. But after going on through the past questions I was able to answer the future.

Every day I was burned in the fire by turning my back but now I am at peace, only one thing I can't digest, the words of Hira and while she was saying them, I saw the fire of revenge in her eyes. The look was not ordinary, I slapped Maha but she got flared. I hope what I am thinking is false.

After the mission, I took Nora with me and moved to another city, and lived a beautiful life. I should be thankful to JK and the staff because when I was not well JK's staff took care of me.

************ 

The big red truck came at full speed and hit Aliza's car. Aliza's car rolled onto the ground and fell into the slope. But the good thing is when the truck was moving toward Aliza she understood the trap and she jumped out of the car.

Aliza was standing behind the tree and "smiled" and said it's been a long time since I haven't hunted, it will be fun.

The truck driver called and said 
"Your work is done" The man was tall with a sturdy body and broad shoulders. He is healthy as well as strong. He is double and triple than Aliza.

After he talked on the mobile Aliza moved towards the truck driver and hit on his head with the rock but the driver didn't become unconscious. He turned his back to Aliza and said " Oh! You're Alive" Aliza replied " Unfortunately, yes" and she again hit on his head but this time with a rod. And finally, he was unconscious.

Aliza gave some sleeping pills to the men which the doctors prescribed her. She locked the man in the truck, tied the men's hands, and covered his mouth with a cloth and she started to vacate her stuff from the car and transfer it to the truck. She started to drive the truck and at sunset, she reached the old house.

Aliza turned off the engine and started to put her stuff in. She opened the door and the driver got up and he was watching Aliza with bloody eyes.

She was shocked, she give him five pills and he got up early and again she gave him five more pills and by force, she made him consume them and after she was trying to pull out the men from the truck by holding him by the arms and while moving he opened the eyes and suddenly Aliza dropped him.

The man unlocked his eyes again and wrapped up. Again Aliza tried to hold his leg and took him inside the house by dragging him. 
Aliza was sitting on the ground and gasping and she was fully covered in sweat.

Aliza wanted to find the switch of the light but it was all dark in an old house. Aliza lit up the lighter and made an effort to find the light. She finds the switch but the lights were not opened, only a small bulb was working. 

Aliza kept the man and again tied him with the extra rope. She went to the grocery store and purchased ramen and a bulb. 

Aliza ate in the store, consumed medicine, and went to the house.
The house was inside the forest and it was all dark. She put her sleeping bag near the man to keep an eye on him.

While Aliza sleeping, she saw a dream in which her mother is saying her to wake up and her mother saying to her to come to her side and her mother was saying 
" Wake up, girl" continuously.

Abruptly, Aliza got up in front of her, the sturdy man was standing by holding the Axe in his hands to kill Aliza. He was attacking her and she rolled and moved away and she stood.

It's not easier to kill me said, Aliza 

He laughed and said, one minute before you get killed and after a few minutes you're going to be murdered, but no one knows where I will bury you.

Thanks to my mother she wakens me and shame on you tried to kill me when I am in sleep said, Aliza 

He laughed and came towards by holding an axe in his hand and Aliza took out the gun, the man stopped.

Aliza dropped the gun and said, In this, there is no fun. Leave weapons and let's play with hands.

But the man didn't drop the axe he started to attack and Aliza was escaping from the Axe and she punched the nose of a man and the axe fell from the hand of the man and he was holding his bloody nose.

The man got furious and punched Aliza's face. Aliza fell and from down, she twisted his leg and he fell to the ground. Aliza locked the leg of the man and she broke the leg bone of the man.

The man screamed and she got up by fixing her jaw. She said "It was so hard, but not bad"
The man shouted and said " I will kill you bitch.
Oh really! But this bitch enjoyed the weak play of sturdy man said, Aliza 
You can't get out alive from here said the man 
Time will show who will be alive. Said, Aliza
Then Aliza went outside and brought the metal wire and tied the man. But this time she joined the metal wire with an electric shock.