CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

It was very painful for me to see Nora in that state and I never thought that her nasty father would do this terrible with his daughter, "it's better to not have a father", and she can also grow like me.

Just because he is the father of Nora. He is treating her badly and her childhood was becoming a dreadful remembrance.
And I can't let this happen, what happens if she is not my blood sister? "I will protect her, even if I have to give my life".

My grandmother is a real witch, no I can say witch is also better than her. She didn't let me go if I announced it to her. She will try her best to stop me. She hates Nora and me. Because she only says she loves her daughter, but she is a liar.

If she loves my mother, she will never taunt my mother these years and she is angry with my mother just because she chooses my father and she disobeyed my grandmother's decision.

I can bring Nora back safe and sound.

It's good that my storeroom was down and I can get out easily, so I moved out gradually because I can't take a risk. Then I locked the door and ran out of the house and the black car was standing in front of the gate.

I sat in the car and I was taken to the secret place, then they gave me a bulletproof jacket for protection, and also the gun and the knife to keep near my shoes.

There were two girls with me. With the driver, we sat in the black van.

Everything happened rapidly and I am nervous. I want to bring back Nora and complete the promise which I made to my mother.

The other two girls were silent and with a sharp look, they sat very seriously, rolling their eyes with angry faces. I want to communicate with them but they are not in a mood. So I changed my mind.

I don't know why they are helping me to find Nora. I think they are also enemies of nasty men. But I should be careful because they are strangers.

We reached the place where Nora had been kept and one girl gave me a jacket, and gloves with a mask which covered our faces, I held the gun and at that time I felt like I was in a movie.

One girl and I jumped through the wall. It was a huge place where some men are playing cards by sitting on the gas cylinder.

While I was scanning everything, the girl shot at the gas cylinder and blasted the cylinders I dropped the gun and screamed.

Because I had no idea what was happening. I thought the gun was artificial, I just have to make them afraid but we are going to shoot for real.

The girl ran off and jumped outside. It was a trap for me and I was trapped very badly. I thought it was better to fight instead of running like a coward.

I took up the gun from the floor and move forward with all courage and anger. It was smoke everywhere and I can't watch it properly. Anyhow I reached inside but
unfortunately, I got caught.

The men grab me from behind and took me in front of the nasty man. He was standing in front of me. I want to kill him but my hands were stuck. I was trying to free my hands but someone hit my head very badly and I fall unconscious.

I don't know, how much time I was been unconscious. When I opened my eyes the nasty man was sitting in front of me. My hands were freed. I took out my mask at my face.

"Do you know, I want to kill you without my mask when I kill you, your eyes will see my face?" I said ( looking into his eyes)

He (Giggles) and pulled my chair close to him and said you're are sitting at my place and scaring me. Said, nasty man

I neared my face towards his ear and said

" You know when I looked at you I got pity upon you. Because my mother never gives you what you want, your daughter also hates you"

He again (giggles)

"Don't giggle like a coward, fight like a man. Because I found the drop of your sweat Daddy" I replied

He pushed me away and keep a knife at my throat. But I was smiling by seeing the sweat, the fear in his eyes, and his hand shaking. He grabbed me by my hair and put me close and I took out the small blade from my mouth and cut his throat.

Unfortunately, he survived because I don't know about science. So I can't find the nerve but it's good to try.

After cutting his throat also he doesn't kill me. But there is something he wanted from me. He kept his hand on his throat and some guards came and locked me in a dark room.

But I know a little science that's why I cut the wrong place to him. Not to kill him but to distract him and his men. So I can get time to find Nora

It was a huge place and I believed that Nora was there and I had to find her as soon as possible.

The room was very dark and one of the men pushed me into the middle of the room. I can't even look at my hands. It takes me an hour to find the door. I sat near the door and eavesdropped on everything.

The treatment of the nasty man was going on and I had to find Nora before he get well.

I need to find something to get out of here. I think I got a wonderful idea. I think I should try this and it will work. Now it's time for
Hunt, "HIS BLOOD AT MY FACE"