CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Ten days later, my preparation was good enough. Everything was quiet and good but it was silent before the storm everyone was thinking of those problems over but no one knew there was a huge bomb waiting to explode.

 I was happy with my family but also stressed about exams. I guess it's very significant to know friendship rules before something awful happens to me.

But tomorrow is my exam and tonight I felt very quiet and mysterious. I just pray from Allah that everything should be good.

 I felt like something bad or good happened because I thought bad will happen first and good happens after. 

Then I stopped overthinking and bent my neck towards the book, and I was humming a song of Love. After years, my favourite song came out from my vocals. 

It was a little bit strange and suddenly I stopped because I don't want anymore. Love was dangerous to my mother and till today she was paying for it. 

Then I pushed myself to study, but I can't drive myself anymore. Because I fully prepared for an exam, but something was stuck in my mind and I want that to be answered.

 I want to know about my father. Whether he is good or bad, I want to know everything before judging him. 

My grandmother wants to show that he was not good because she acted like that On that night, but I want to clear it up from my mother. 

Because I can't resist myself anymore because I also had a right to know about my father. I asked these questions daily to myself. 

 What happens if he doesn't leave us?

Would this world treat me differently if 
I had a happy family?

Why did my dad leave us in front of the cruel world?

Then after thinking plenty of questions. I craved to run to my mother and beg about everything, but I know she will never speak.

 But I moved to my mother's room to ask but she got sad and her eyes were in tears. But this time, 

I didn't step backwards, I insisted to my mother for an hour of effort, she was ready to confess about my father but she also said that my exams were going on and I got confused between the past and present. 

Then she promised to confess everything after my exams, so I moved to my room with a dreadful face and lay on the bed. And my eyes were looking at the roof and understanding then I slept.

When the sun rays fell on my face, I opened my eyes and thought I was late for the exam.

 I didn't take a bath, just brushed and washed my face and ran downstairs, my mother made bread and omelette with tomatoes, onions and garlic, I took a slice and ran for the exam. 

At that time I felt bread and omelette is not a boring dish, it is incredible in any phase.

I was running but someone helped me, I think she was my new friend. Now I will introduce her. 

Jasmine, my new friend. She is the opposite of me, fully energetic and also she can be tricked, crazy because she is more intelligent than me, I never choose her by seeing these qualities. 

She sat on a bench with a dumb face, so I thought to give her company because I felt like she was lonely like me, but she was not sad it was her part of an exercise to make a sad face.

 There are many things I want to say but the examination hall arrived and with coincidence or it also may be with not coincidence our seats were together. 

I think this was Jasmine's plan because she can do anything and I love that. Now the exam has started, I think we have will give a hard answer. 

The paper arrived, it looked good and when the students made a sad face, I thought it was 'damn hard'. Then the paper arrived, when I looked it was "damn easy" and with excitement, I screamed and Jasmine pinched me.

I sat down, everyone's eyes were on me because I made the celebration in an awful situation, but I didn't care about them, so I solved the paper in an hour.

And also passed the paper and helped, Jasmine also prepared well, we sat together and chatted. But the invigilator send us out of the class and we pretend like we don't want to go but it's was a plan of Jasmine, 

We moved outside the exam hall and stood near the corridors.

You are crazy, and 'I loved the idea, Jasmine'

You don't know me, but I felt satisfied, with you

Now we are not strangers anymore, you are my trust, my family and everything, just don't let me down.

Never! Then after the exams, you have to come to my home and we should sort out this trust problem.

Don't get me wrong, but I said the truth, what was In my heart that was on my tongue and your face.

Then the bell rang and we moved back to the exam hall, we gathered our things and moved out. After some time I and Jasmine decide that we would give time to each other and we thought we moved fast without thinking about our friendship. So we decided that we will be like strangers and we think about it one more time.

And on the last exam day, we will meet at Jasmine's house and talk about our decision that we will continue or break this friendship. It was very tough for me and her but this decision was also good for our future friendship. It was a great time I spent with her.  

Then after the exam finished, I went to my house. I greeted my mother and went to my room, took a warm bath and wore light clothes with a dark colour black because it helps me to make decisions fairly. I lay on a bed and I wanted a break from everything.