CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

My life changed when I opened my eyes. Everything was burned into ashes, I thought little hope but there was nothing left.

After a year, 

I opened my eyes and I found myself at the hospital, after opening my eyes. There is no Nora and no my mother.

Everything was turned upside down. The doctor checked me up and said I am alright.

I want to run away from the hospital  mother and Nora. I took out all the stuff from my hand and I ran out of the hospital in the costume.

My brain was not working properly. Everything around me was rotating and I couldn't find a way to run, the pain in my head increased and I fell to the ground.

After some time, I woke up and the doctor calmed me and said that I am in a coma for a year.

I couldn't understand, I was scratching my head to come to my senses, for some time I lay on the bed and tried to calm my brain. So I can find my mother and Nora.

After some time I got up and went to the room and washed my face and took the food from the canteen and consumed some medicines, and changed my clothes.

That was better. I took a taxi and ran to my grandmother's house. I knocked on the door, the door was opened and I ran to the room with my mother but she was nowhere and then I went to the storeroom but I couldn't find Nora.

I screamed and asked the grandmother, 

Where are Nora and my Mother I said

Don't scream, your mother died a month ago said, the grandmother

Where is Nora? I asked

We gave her to a children's home and she was adopted by a family who moves abroad said, grandmother

What? I think this is a nightmare, says grandmother you're lying, my mother can't live me she can't die. Please say it's a lie. I beg you.

I was screaming, they pushed me out of the door and the rain started with the thunderstorms, I lost everything inside of me. Everything was burning. This is a nightmare. There is no Nora and no my mother.

I screamed at my grandmother's house. Please show me the grave of my mother. I want to talk to her, I want to meet her with Nora, please say where they took Nora. My mother is waiting for me and Nora.

But no one came outside, I don't know how to fight this pain. Without my mother and Nora, I am nothing. I got up and went to my Mother's friend Nora's doctor.

In the hope that she might know about My mother's grave and Nora. I was all wet and knocking at the door.

She took me inside the house. And gave me a towel but I can't find peace, it was like my life turned or this world changed. The doctor calmed me and she took me to my mother's grave.

I talked to my mother and I apologised to her that I can't keep my promise. I didn't meet her with Nora and I blame myself that I can't fulfil her last wish also.

The doctor motivated me and she said that Nora was adopted by a good family who moved abroad.

How did all this happen? I asked the Doctor

Your mother's blood pressure is high and she can't breathe, I checked her but her pulse was stopped and unfortunately, she is no more said, Doctor

I can't understand, I felt like I want to kill myself there is nothing left everything is finished. I want to die.

Mawa you have to move on, here is nothing, you have to change your city said, the doctor

But how I get myself up I don't know. Everything was finished.

Nothing is finished, just you need time to heal yourself, said the doctor.

After some days I went to the new city and I continued my graduation and started work to do in the company.

Every day I missed my mother and Nora but I could not find them. On the holidays I went to my mother's grave and spent a long time with her.

I felt like time had passed, but I was standing still there. I was all alone in this world without any friends and relations.

One day I was late and came to my house tired. I was living in an apartment but the building was robbed and everyone was killed in the building.

I called the police and ambulance, and they came and they took all the details and the police started to blame me for the murders and robbery.

They are not believing me. It looks like they are saving someone by accusing me. I yelled thousands of times that I am innocent but they didn't listen. Without any proof, they locked me in Jail.

All the fake evidence was made and the judge sentenced me to the punishment of "life imprisonment". At that time I understood that the whole world is cruel.  I realised that 

"This world runs only by two things one is money and second is power"

After the court, they are taking me to shift me to the central jail. At once I thought my all hopes would break and I lost Nora forever.

While going I was praying to Allah for a miracle, and my eyes were full of tears.

Then suddenly the car started to wiggle. And the two cars were coming at speed and hit the police car.

They opened my handcuff and  "offered me to work for them or rotten in jail for the rest of my life"

And I think it's better to work for them than rot in jail.