CHAPTER THREE

On a black night with the human monsters, 

The human monsters are recognized for their bad deeds and killing them it's necessary. Human Monsters are the monsters that were promoted by the world and their deeds.

This world creates the " Human Monsters" by adding the flavours or spices of hatred, betrayal, comparing, judgement etc. But now the spices and the flavours hurt the tongue of the world,
These flavours and spices become anger, crime, murder, cruelty and hatred.

Like this, the world established one of the "Human Monsters".

After three months, 

********
Maya POV, 

Finally, I am out of this prison with a bad remark 

I won't give up so easily on Aliza, she destroyed my career and my dreams.  Firstly I had to deal with dad, I know he is angry with me but he is right also. After I sort it out with my family then I will reveal the real face of Aliza and again I can get my job back but now I should be quiet for some days. I am standing outside the prison but where should I find a taxi?

I think the car is coming. I should take a ride because it's damn hard to get a taxi. The car was coming towards me. I think it occurred to me, oh! I think I have seen this car before. It was a dark black, skinny car. Oh my god! My dad's car, now no one can save me. Please Allah save me.

He came out of the car and stared at me with a wild look and my prey's heart was beating. I couldn't look into his eyes, he was tall with a fluffy face and the moustache was looking black, I think he applied colour, with curly hair. I thought to say before he admonishes me.

***********

Dad I didn't do anything wrong, I was a trap said, Maya

You bent down our family name and my head also I can't look into the eyes of the people said Maya's Father

It was a trap, they tricked me and I am not aware of this dad said, Maya

Didn't you get the training you know everything about laws and rules but your ego came and you took action and said, Father

After the argument, with heavy watery eyes, Maya sat in the car. Her head was down and she was cursing at herself. Everyone knows Maya did wrong but they are wrong because she was going right but without the preparation.

Maya's family lineage was all police officers and they have a great reputation in society, and Maya's father retired as a police officer at a young age.

Since childhood, Maya's dream was to become a Police Officer and she wants to continue their tradition.

As soon as Maya reached the house she didn't greet anyone and locked herself in the room. Everyone thought she was sad but not she was sitting in her room very calmly and planning her next move toward Aliza. There is something between them

"Their paths were different but their        
destiny is one"

The party was arranged in Maya's house. Their house is full of guests, everyone knows that Maya was sent to jail but the main question is why Maya's father arranged a party. He is evil or he had some reason behind the party.

After listening to the party, Maya gets furious, she starts arguing with her mother and there was a strict order from her father that Maya should be important at the party. Maya was embarrassed to attend the party then after some time she took herself up and started preparing for the party.

The guests arrived and it was a big party in Maya's house. Then Maya dressed up and came down, everyone was glimpsing her with a shocking face and her father was very angry with her.

She was wearing the police uniform by giving a smile her eyes were shining and her head is up and then she start some speech 
              " Thanks, My lovely father for arranging this party. Let's guest listen, Hi everyone, oops! Okay, I will start again. 
Hi ladies and gentlemen, by coming to this party you increased my mourning more. As everyone knows I went to jail for three months and I was released today in the morning and I am in front of everyone in the evening. I didn't do any crime but unfortunately, I was stuck in a trap, it's okay every one makes mistakes and everyone learns from them. By the way, raise your glasses with water for me this party was no less than a funeral, and raise another glass of wine for my innocence which I will prove soon thanks daddy"
Maya was hurt from inside and she felt more pain when her father arranged a party.

After the end of Maya's speech, she moved down and started chit-chatting as if nothing happened because of this behaviour Maya's father was very mad at her. 

After that, the music starts and Maya starts to dance. Everyone's eyes were on her, she just opened her arms and started to roll and Aliza was also there at the party but hidden from everyone's eyes.

Suddenly, the music stopped and the lights were off, it was so dark. The bright light was visible and the Maya's video was displayed on the big screen, the video is about the Maya attacking Aliza's house which was captured by the media.

Everyone was looking at the video and suddenly the lights were on and Maya's father was standing in front of her and he was staring at her unexpectedly. He slapped her.

Maya became numb and she ran out of the house. While running she saw a glimpse of Aliza and she understood that "Aliza will never leave her alone".