CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

After that, you both know about my life. My story is over and I know thousands of questions will be asked by Hira and Maha.

Reader's POV:-

Mawa or Aliza said all her past to Hira and Maha.

The deep past and dark secrets of Aliza make her the black from inside. The girl who hated the most in her life after her nasty father and JK and JK's gang. What happened? Why did she start to work honestly with JK?

After telling a whole story Aliza did not continue how her relationship with JK and JK's gang became good. JK never talked to or met except Luna and Aliza.

Why does JK trust Aliza as Luna? Does something Aliza hides from Hira and Maha? Or is Aliza playing a game with them by saying the only worst part of JK or she is the worst as her father who ran away by leaving her mother? Maybe Aliza is evil because the one who can't kill. But now she becomes the "Perfect planned murderer" 
" There is a mask on every face"

"Anything can happen" Her nightmares are not normal.

They all talked and the question was answered by Aliza after they woke up.

After so many days Aliza slept peacefully, it was like she accepted her past but can't run from her nightmares. While Aliza is sleeping, Hira orders the paints, and Maha gets breakfast.

When Aliza got up and headed into the house, she stopped Hira from working because she didn't want to change anything.

Don't paint Hira, Aliza said 

But why? It's all burned, Hira asked 

I don't want to change, please said Aliza 

Then Aliza called some of the workers and ordered them to clean the house.
Aliza went upstairs to her room, and she collected all of her and Nora's childhood things that were not burned.

After that, she went down, and the plumber came, he started to fix up the water problem and the workers also came to clean the house. Aliza can't enter her mother's room, so she locked the room and did not clean up.

The house was clean and they all had breakfast. After that Hira and Maha left for the grocery store to bring some cereals, pulses, fleshy food, milk products, fruits, veggies, spices, condiments, and kitchen stuff.

While they were busy shopping, Aliza tried to enter her mother's room. But she couldn't enter while passing the room. She heard weird noises and turned her back with gradual footsteps.

The weird voices continued and when she was entering the room, from the back Maha called she grabbed her hand of Aliza and took her away from the room.

First, you will eat, and then you can research said Maha 

I am not researching, I was just passing but I heard the weird voice of someone Aliza said 

When I came I didn't hear I think it's because of your nightmares, Maha said 

I think you're right I am thinking so much Aliza said, 

Sometimes the truth was hidden in front of our eyes but we couldn't see it until we found it. When we find it was too late and everything would be ruined, later regret is left, and when nature wants to do something it will happen no matter how much we tried to stop because it's written. 

"Every story is different but every different story's life is a story"

Aliza now believed that the voices coming from her mother's room were not usual, they had a meaning and the worst thing is no one believed her, and the best thing is she remembered herself.
The brave and strong Aliza saves her mother or the murderer Aliza. This will decide the time we should call Aliza.

At night when everyone slept, Aliza remembered her childhood and how brave she was, and then she slept.
Again she saw a dream in which 

"Aliza's mother was burned and she raised her hands toward Aliza and said you came too late after we separate"

Then Aliza got up with sweat, she didn't talk about her dream to anyone, she headed to her mother's room without fear but this time it was different. Because it's time.

After she went to her mother's room, she started to dig her mother's room. She opened her wardrobe but she didn't find anything except burned things. The room was dark with a little bulb, the spiders made their houses. Aliza was looking but she didn't get anything.

When she tried and sat down on the floor in anger, she banged at the floor with her hands. As soon as she banged, the voice came "Help me"

Aliza calmed herself and again she kept her ear towards the floor and listened to the voice came " Help me" as she heard Aliza go down into the basement alone but she didn't find anyone.

Then she again sat in the basement on the floor and banged. Again she heard the voice but this time very clearly. But Aliza can't understand what is going on and then she moves upstairs and the whole night she thinks about what is happening but she can't figure it out.

When she wakes up in the morning. She was sitting and thinking about the last night but she didn't talk about her dream and the voice which came from the room with Hira and Maha.

She got up and ate steak with spices and while eating she decided that until she found the hidden secret of the home but alone.

Aliza was thinking it was easy but she didn't know, 
                       " If she revealed the one drape and then she had to face many bloody drapes which were waiting to get wet in bloody rain"

"Sometimes we have to pay more for what we don't know"

Everything happens, but some are hidden and some are visible. But in the end, everything will get more visible. Time knows to play at the right time.