CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

Always we don't see what we had to see and later when we see we regret why we didn't see it. Aliza was surrounded by many questions and also many secrets. The questions can be solved if she finds them and the secrets can be revealed if she starts to think with her mind, not with her heart.

After a rest, Aliza takes a quick shower. She can't stand either, she became weak and she can't figure out why she became so weak suddenly.

Her head was spinning and she couldn't walk, with difficulty she moved and again lay on the bed. But this time she doesn't want to wait for a second. Her body was trembling due to the high temperature but she started to pack her stuff.

While packing she again fell on the bed unconscious. But this time, it was severe. The stranger boy came and he checked Aliza's temperature. It was high.

He took her into his arms and ran out of the house and took her into the car. He drove the car rapidly and took her to the hospital but no one was responding.

The boy gets furious and grabs the collar of the doctor's shirt and said "Check on her" The doctor said "Hold on" he replied, 
" if anything bad happens to her you can't get alive" While they fight Aliza's eyes open she keeps an eye on but everything is blurry.

The doctor checked her up and prescribed the pills. The doctor said, 
"she took so much protein in her food and it is harmful"
The stranger replied " I don't know about this, doctor"
The doctor said, "You took her to the hospital at the right time because the usage of overconsuming proteins may give her heart, kidney, and cancer problems".
The stranger replied, "Thanks doctor", I want to apologize for what happened,

The doctor said your apology is accepted. But she is lucky that she found caring and also furious men.

The stranger took Aliza with him and put her to bed. He made some healthy soup for Aliza and kept the tablets on the side table and left.
While going he rang the doorbell and left. 

Aliza woke up but her head was taking turns and then she saw the hot soup beside her on the side table with some tablets. She sips soup, swallows tablets, and rests again.

While resting, she recalled the incident that happened in the hospital. But she can't figure it out and she tries to remember it but she can't. Everything was clouded, so she thought to not strain her mind more.

On the other side, Maya wants to attack Aliza, in the story of the past Aliza forgets about the biggest enemy of her life or maybe her story.
Aliza ruined the career, future, and family name of the Maya and Maya can't leave Aliza without a payback. 
For so many days she was quiet because she wanted Aliza to forget about her and what she thinks happened in the dark past Aliza had forgotten about Maya. Aliza is alone without Hira and Maha.

The phone rings and Aliza receives the call and says  Hello, who is this?
Someone replied, "How can you forget, about me and (Giggles)
Aliza panicked and got up from the bed, but the phone hung up. up
Aliza called again on the number but it was not available.

Aliza thought it was a serious call she wanted to say about this to JK but she also knew that if she said to JK. JK will call her back and she can't go back until she finds out about her past.

Immediately, Aliza took a cold shower. And grabbed the dark green shirt and black jeans from the wardrobe. She puts it on with some dark red lipstick and then she blows her hair with a dryer and sprinkles a strong perfume.

She packed her incomplete stuff. Drove out the door and placed the stuff into the car and left with a high-volume song.
While going she remembered that she didn't keep the box which she found in her mother's room.

She rolled back her steering of the car and back to the house. When she went to the house the things were upside down she took out her revolver and the whole house was in a mess. She gradually moved forwards and checked into the house but there was no one in the room.

She finds the box and grabs the box into her hand and by noticing the form of the house Aliza found out that this is not the work of a thief and she understands that someone did all this to warn her. 

Again the phone rang but this time Aliza picked up the phone with all confidence.

Aliza said " This small damage cannot scare me"
Someone said " But this is not to scare you, just to make you understand what can be going to happen"
Aliza replied by Laughing "Nothing can scare me and the one who plays from the back" 
Someone said, " Soon it will be revealed, but without mystery, there is no fun in playing"
Aliza replied " I think you're the new player because the real fun will come when the attack is from the front"
Someone said "One day will come, my face will be there and your regret will be there"
Aliza said, "Time will say who will regret"
Someone said, " That's hard but not bad"
And the phone was hung.

Aliza admitted that " Now the real game is starting, from now Aliza owns the game"

Aliza figures out that being weak makes her feel disabled and by taking notice of the words of Hira she learns that being evil is better. She accepted that everyone wears a mask but it's hidden until the right time comes.

She wasn't afraid of the blackmail calls and Aliza was fully ready for what is going to happen next.