28

Next day morning, the whole house is being decorated. Bela is pacing around in her room being completely tensed. Varun enters her room and gets confused.

Varun: What happened Bela?

Bela: Varun, I am really tensed. I don't know how to tell this but what will happen when the guests will realise that I am your bride. They will make fun of me.

Varun: I don't care, Bela. The only thing that I know is we love each other truly. You don't worry about anything else. Just calm down.

Bela nods in ok. Varun then leaves. Bela takes out the new dress Varun bought for the ceremony. She keeps it aside. Remembering something, Bela goes to Mahir's room and enters without knocking. She gets shocked to see Mahir only in towel tied to his waist. Mahir gets surprised finding Bela there. Feeling shy, Bela turns away to leave but Mahir stops her.

Mahir: Bela, why did you come here and why are you leaving suddenly?

Bela (stammering) : I... I needed something from my closet... But... You... You are busy... I mean...

Mahir slowly walks to Bela and stands beside her making his chest touch her back. Shiver runs through Bela's body due to their proximity. Mahir leans towards her ears and says, " Why are you so much shy seeing me like this? This isn't the first time you have seen me naked. "

Bela's cheeks heat up and she runs away from the room hiding her blush while Mahir smirks. In the evening, Neha helps Bela get dressed in a beautiful lehenga with matching jewellery.

Neha: Bela, are you sure you will be happy with Varun?

Bela holds Neha's hands and says, " Mom, you know that I am doing the same thing which should have happened many years ago. "

Neha nods in yes.

Bela: Mahirji is also happy that I am choosing my happiness. Everything will be sorted out very soon. Don't worry. Once this marriage happens, everything will be perfect.

Neha: Are you marrying Varun to make everything perfect?

Bela: No maa. I decided to marry Varun because we love each other. He doesn't care that I was Mahirji's wife all these years. He only cares that we both love each other. I am really happy that finally my dream is coming true. Once I get married to Varun, I will explain everything to Pari and we will be a happy family once again.

Neha: I know that whatever you said just now is right but somewhere I feel your true happiness lies with Varun. I hope that you don't regret marrying Varun.

Bela hugs Neha and assures her its fine. Neha then goes down to check on all the arrangements. Sumitra goes to Mahir's room and finds him getting ready.

Sumitra hugs Mahir and asks, " Are you happy?"

Mahir: I Love Bela, Maa... I can do anything to make her happy.

Sumitra kisses on Mahir's forehead and says, " I am so blessed to have you as my son. "

Mahir: Now go and help Varun get ready. He is the groom.

Sumitra nods ok and goes to Varun's room. Mahir then opens his cupboard and takes out some documents. He looks at them and says, " I am sure this will be the biggest gift for you both. "

He takes out a pen and signs on them. (Yeah, they are the divorce papers for Behir). He goes to Bela's room and gets stunned looking at her. He looks at himself and then at Mahir and realises both are wearing the matching outfits.

Mahir: Bela... Why are you wearing this dress?

Bela: What happened, Mahirji? Is something wrong with this outfit?

Mahir enters the room and locks it from inside.

Mahir: Bela, you very well know that this isn't the dress you bought it yesterday. Varun might get angry seeing you in a dress matching with my outfit.

Bela: I know. But I really wanted to wear something coordinating with your dress.

Mahir: How did you know I will be wearing this outfit today?

Bela: Its me who made you wear this.

Mahir nods his head in No.

Mahir: I wore this on the request of Pari... Not you...

Bela smirks looking at him making him realise Bela made Pari choose this outfit for himself.

Mahir: That is why Pari suddenly started complaining about my outfit and forced me to wear this!!

Bela: Exactly!

Mahir then holds Bela's shoulder and asks, " Why are you doing this? What is running in your mind? "

Bela: I don't know... I really don't know... But I always do what I wish to...

Mahir: Your these little stubborn acts made us get married to each other and tell everyone that you are pregnant with Varun's child when we both know that Pari is our biological daughter... Not Varun's.

Bela smiles and holds Mahir's face in her both hands.

Bela: If you shout this thing loudly then everyone will hear it and this engagement will be cancelled. You want this to happen?

Mahir pushes Bela's hands and steps backwards.

Mahir: No. I don't want to break my brother's heart.

Bela: Then let me do whatever I wish to.

Mahir turns to leave when Bela holds his hand and stops him.

Bela: If you change your outfit to something else, then remember that I will not let this engagement happen.

Mahir groans in frustration and leaves while Bela smirks.

To be continued...