21

After finishing the meeting, Behir sit in Mahir's car and Mahir starts driving the car. Bela looks at a panipuri stall approaching.

Bela: Mahirji, pani puri?

Mahir: now? Its almost lunch time Bela.

Bela: I know but please? (Making a puppy face)

Mahir sighs and says " You know how to make me agree for you, right? "

Bela chuckles as Mahir parks the car and then both get down. Bela goes mear the pani puri stall and eats happily while Mahir adores her childishness.

Mahir thinks: I know that after spending some time with Varun, you will go back to him and I will again become alone. But I will make sure I have enough memories of us for me to cherish them till my last breath. I Love you with all my heart, Bela. But I really regret to have gone so close to you.

Bela finds Mahir staring at her and signs asking what happened to which Mahir nods no. Bela then stops eating, goes near Mahir and says, " Mahirji, open your mouth. "

Mahir opens his mouth to say he isn't interested to eat when Bela forcefully feeds him a piece making him shocked. But suddenly he realises the pani puri tastes very good.

Bela: You loved it, right?

Mahir nods in yes.

Bela: I know you will love it. Come and eat, na? I am feeling bored of eating alone.

Mahir nods in ok and follows her. Both enjoy eating pani puri together. After finishing, they go back to the car and sit when Bela burps loudly. Mahir chuckles at it but soon even he burps out louder than her making her giggle.

Mahir: I am full now, all thanks to you. I won't be able to eat lunch today.

Bela: Its ok Mahirji. You should never regret for enjoying the precious moments you deserve.

Mahir looks at her surprised because though Bela is talking about enjoying Pani puri, her words match with the conflicts he has with his brain. He nods in ok. They reach home and see Varun pacing around the hall impatiently.

Bela: Varun, where is Pari?

Varun: She is with Neha Aunty.

Bela nods ok and goes to her room for getting freshen up. Mahir gets a call and goes to the balcony to speak. After he finishes and turns back, he finds Varun standing.

Mahir: Varun, do you need anything?

Varun: Bhai, I need the truth.

Mahir: Which truth?

Varun: I want to know if you are really happy being married to Bela. I am unable to accept that Bela is married to someone else... Especially the fact that Bela is married to you. I want her, bhai. I need her. Please do something and make Bela spend some time with me. I know I can make her fall in love with me, once again.

Mahir: Varun wait.

Varun: No bhai, I am unable to wait. I am dying to be with Bela. The very thought that she is happy without me kills me from inside.

Mahir: You didn't change at all, did you? Bela needs time to accept that you are back in her life. She will talk to you and spend time with you. Give her the space to take this decision. If you keep imposing yourself on her then its never gonna happen.

Varun: Fine.

Varun leaves from there feeling irritated. Later that night, Bela goes to her room to find Mahir lying on the bed, alone.

Bela: Mahir ji, where is Pari?

Mahir: Pari will sleep in Varun's room tonight.

Bela: What? Why?

Mahir: I tried asking Pari but she said she wants to spend time with her uncle. Even Varun is happy to spend time with Pari. So...

Bela: I will go and check on her.

Mahir: Ok.

Bela goes to Varun's room and sees Pari and Varun gossiping happily. She smiles seeing their bonding.

Bela: Pari, you will not disturb Varun uncle too much. Ok?

Pari: Don't worry, Mamma. I will sleep on time and I will not irritate him.

Bela: Good girl. Now come and give a hug to mamma.

Pari runs to Bela who picks her in her arms and then kisses Pari. She then puts her down on the floor and is about to leave when Pari says, " Mamma, you also sleep with me here. Please? "

Bela gets stunned hearing it. She realises its not Pari's words but Varun's words from Pari's mouth. She turns to Pari and says, " Your Papa told me that you want to spend time with your Chachu. If I stay here, I will not let you play and make you sleep early. So now tell me, should I stay here? "

Pari: No Mamma! No no no!

Varun: But Pari...

Pari: No Chachu... Mamma, you go and sleep. I will sleep here.

Bela nods ok and leaves smiling while Pari runs back to Varun.

Varun (controlling his anger): What did I ask you to do and what did you do Pari?

Pari: Chachu, you don't know my mamma. She is very strict. She will not let me play and make me sleep early. So now come. You tell stories to me.

Varun realises his plan is flopped so he sighs and then starts telling stories to Pari.

To be continued...