15

Behir sit in the car and start for the restaurant. They keep on looking at each other silently once in a while without talking anything. They reach after sometime and then get seated in their seats. Mahir gets surprised to see a romantic setup on the table.

Mahir: Bela... Did you ask them to decorate the table?

Bela: Yes... I mean No... I didn't. Maybe we are at the wrong table.

Mahir points at the board kept on the table with name " Mr. & Mrs. Sehgal " on it.

Mahir: We are at the right table. This all look so good. Tell me honestly ... Did you ask them to decorate the table? Because I loved it.

Bela: No... Honestly I didn't. But yeah, I told them to book a corner table for couple. And then reserved it under Mr. & Mrs. Sehgal name. So maybe they did it for us.

The waiter arrives at the table. Mahir orders for Red Wine as Bela likes it a lot. They then order food. The waiter serves the wine in the glasses and leaves.

Mahir: Don't mind me saying this but... Spending time with you... Like this... It really feels very good.

Bela: I know... And I don't think you told anything wrong here. Even I am feeling this as a different experience after a long time.

Mahir: I hope Pari is ok.

Bela: Don't worry about her. She is fine with our parents. She loves spending time with them.

Mahir: Yeah. Have wine... I know its your favourite.

Bela: Yeah.

They clink the glasses and say " Cheers " and take a sip of it. Behir gossip over different things and enjoy each other's company. Soon the waiter serves food. After dinner, Behir automatically hold each other's hands and walk towards their car. Mahir then opens the car door for Bela and makes her sit. And then he himself gets seated in the driver seat and starts the car.

As they are going back, Mahir notices Bela looking at an ice cream parlour with her cute puppy face. He pretends he didn't notice and keeps driving till they reach a parking spot and parks the car there.

Bela: Why did we stop her, Mahir?

Mahir: To fulfill your small wish.

Bela looks at him confused.

Mahir: You wanna eat ice cream, right?

Bela smiles happily and nods in yes.

They both walk towards the ice cream parlour holding hands. Behir then order ice cream and both eat it with Bela being the happiest. Seeing her behave like a kid, Mahir feels happy.

Mahir: Shall I order another one?

Bela: Hmmm... Sure... Actually bring me Vanilla ice cream... I just ate chocolate so don't bring chocolate again.

Mahir (chuckles): Ok madam.

He brings vanilla ice cream for her. Bela looks at him and sees he brought ice cream only for her.

Bela: Won't you eat another one?

Mahir: Nah! I am fine.

Bela: You want me to eat it alone? I won't enjoy it.

Mahir: Fine. Then lets share yours.

Bela immediately takes her ice cream bowl away and says, " Ice cream can never be shared. Bring one for yourself. "

Mahir nods in ok and gets another ice cream for himself and then both eat it happily. As they go out of the ice cream parlour, they find the sky is pouring heavily.

Mahir: I didn't realise its raining. The car is parked at such a distance. How are we going there?

Bela: By walking in rain.

Mahir: What? Are you crazy?

Bela: No Mahir... Its fun. You know? Once me and Varun walked like this in.... (Bela realises she just mentioned about Varun and stops speaking)

Mahir puts his hand around her shoulder and says, " So you want to walk in the rain? "

Bela: Sorry... I didn't mean to ...

Mahir: Why are you saying sorry? He was a part of your life... He is in our memories and will be there forever. Its absolutely fine to talk about him. Ok? Never feel sorry about it.

Bela smilingly nods ok.

Mahir: I understand you love getting drenched in rain but we have a daughter now and if we fall sick, she will be distraught completely. (Pointing towards a shelter at the bus stop) Lets run towards it and wait there till the rain ends. You can enjoy the rain view by standing there.

Bela agrees. Both hold hands and run there as fast as they can but by the time they reach the bus stop shed, they are half drenched already. Mahir takes out his handkerchief and hands it over to Bela who wipes her face and hair lightly. She then wipes Mahir's hair with it. Mahir sits down in the seat while Bela starts playing with the rain water falling from the shelter top.

Mahir slowly gazes at Bela from toe to head in her half drenched clothes. The dim city lights, the rain, the cold breeze and the look of his beautiful wife makes him feel a strong blood rush in his body. He gets up, walks towards her and makes her face him. Bela stares at him with a smile and then they both share a deep eye lock. Mahir slowly pecks her forehead making Bela close her eyes and feel the moment. He then kisses her left cheek and then right cheek. With a finger, he lifts her face towards him, slowly places his lips on hers and captures them making the moment totally perfect.

Mahir then places his right hand on her bare waist making her immediately hold his neck tightly. They both express their inner feelings through the beautiful kiss they are sharing. Both show no sign to leave each other's lips and keep on sucking them. Suddenly Mahir's phone starts ringing making them part away. Bela bends hers face in shy while Mahir is very happy to have experienced such a beautiful moment with her. He takes out his phone and looks at it to see his mother calling.

Mahir: Maa?

........

Mahir: Yeah Maa. We both are fine. We will come back home soon.

........

Mahir: What?

........

Mahir looks at Bela in shock and drops the phone. It falls down and breaks while Mahir looks at Bela in complete horror.

Bela: Mahir? What happened?

Mahir: Maa... Maa called and...

Bela holds Mahir's hand and asks loudly: What happened Mahir? Why did you react like that?

Mahir: Lets go home.

Mahir picks up his broken phone and then starts walking in the rain towards the car while Bela follows him in total confusion.

To be continued....

Hello guys!!
Is anyone able to guess what's going to happen in the next episode? If I find correct guesses by at least three people in the comment section today, then you will get your next episode tomorrow itself. So ... Think think...