14

Mahir is sitting in his chair and holding his head.

Mahir's POV

What the hell is wrong with me? Just because Bela became a little bit more friendly, it doesn't mean that I can romance with her like that. I should not have behaved like that. I think I should call her and tell sorry to her.

I pick up my phone and dial Bela's number. As soon as I press the call option, I realise how stupid I am and immediately end the call. What was I going to say? Sorry Bela, I should not have romanced with you in the morning? Seriously? I am an idiot.

The phone starts ringing and I look at it to find Bela calling me. Shit! She has seen my missed call and now she wants to know why have I called. Should I tell her? No! I should not... I am so confused! God!! I hate my mind for bringing up all my feelings.

I reluctantly receive the call.

Bela: Mahirji, I got a missed call from you just now. It didn't even ring properly before the call got ended. Is everything alright?

Mahir: No. I mean Yes. Yeah everything is alright. I dialled your number by mistake while searching for some contact.

Bela: Ok.

I feel Bela is about to end the call so I immediately call out her name... I am so much addicted to her voice.

Mahir: Bela...

Bela: Yes, Mahirji?

Mahir: Don't send lunch for me. I will be joining you all there.

Bela : But you have an important meeting with a client during lunch time, remember?

Oh Shit! I forgot about it.

Mahir: Oh yeah... I forgot... Thanks.

Bela: Hmmm...

Mahir: Bela...

Bela: Yes Mahirji..

Mahir: I think it has been a long time since you had gone out for dinner or something. Lets go out for dinner tonight. I will book table for us.

Bela: Ok sure 😊.

Mahir: See you... And... Wear something black.

Bela (cutely): Ok...

I end the call with a smile. I can't ask you out for a dinner date ever in my life. So let it be the three of us going out together. After wasting few more minutes remembering the cute moments between us, I start my work at the office. The whole day all I can think of is you, Bela. I can never get your thoughts out of my mind.

Oh shit! In the whole day, I forgot to book table for us. Let me text Bela to do it. I hope she doesn't feel bad.

Mahir: Sorry Bela, didn't get time to book a table for us. Please do the reservation.

I just hope she sees my message and doesn't get angry. The phone beeps and I smile seeing Bela's text.

Bela: No issues, Mahirji. I am calling the restaurant and booking a table for us right now. Don't worry. See you in the evening.

She is the sweetest. I finish my work and then go to home to find Pari playing in her home clothes with her grand parents. What? Pari isn't ready yet? Bela texted me that she has done reservation for 8 pm and its 7.30 pm now. Bela always makes Pari ready before she dresses up herself. Is she alright? Let me go to the room and check her myself.

I rush to her room and enter to see her beautifully dressed up in a black saree. My goodness! She looks so beautiful in that colour!!

 My goodness! She looks so beautiful in that colour!!

Wait... She is all dressed up and Pari still not dressed? What's happening?

Bela looks at me and realises I returned home. She points at the dress she took out for me and says, " Since you asked me to wear black, I took out this black t shirt and jeans for you. "

I nod in ok and go to freshen up. I get dressed and come to Bela to see her talking to Pari, who isn't dressed till now. Seeing me walk out of the washroom, Bela sends Pari to play with her grandparents.

Mahir: Bela, is Pari not feeling well?

Bela: What? No. Nothing such. She is fine.

Mahir: Then why isn't she ready yet?

Bela: Ready for what?

Mahir: Ready for the dinner... Which we three are going for?

Bela: Oh no! You were talking about we three going for dinner tonight? I thought you were talking about only we two going out.

Mahir: What? How did you think such? Why will I leave our daughter behind?

Bela: No I just felt that... Anyways, let me tell mom and then get Pari ready. She was so angry when I told her that she will be staying at home while we both will go out. She will be very happy now.

Bela is going out of the room when I realise I got the wonderful opportunity to spend some lone time with my wife.

Mahir: Bela... Wait...

Bela turns back and looks at me.

Mahir: Its ok.

Bela: Means?

Mahir: Let Pari stay at home. We both will go out and enjoy. It has been a long time since you got a break so, lets go.

Bela: I am sorry that I didn't hear properly before and messed up the whole thing and...

Before she continued, I kept my hand on her mouth and stopped her from speaking.

Mahir: Its good that things messed up. We will have some private time.

Bela bent her eyes and her cheeks started turning red.... Wait? Bela bent her eyes shying and her CHEEKS STARTED TURNING RED?? SHE IS BLUSHING?

I slowly held her hand and signed her to go. She nodded ok, took her purse and we left the room. We saw Pari happily playing with her grandparents. Informing them, we left the home and sat in our car.

Today morning I was thinking about how I will never get a chance to go on a date with my beautiful wife. And here I am going out with her for our first date since our marriage. I Really Love Her!!!!

To be continued...