25

Behir and Pari reach near a restaurant. Mahir picks Pari in his arms and then walks with Bela. They take their seat.

Mahir: Tell me Pari, which flavour ice cream you want to eat?

Pari: Mmmm.... (Gets lost in deep thought for few minutes seeing which Behir chuckle) One vanilla, one strawberry, one chocolate and one mango flavour. These 5 are too much for me.

Bela: My dear little monkey, you told 4 flavours, not five.

Pari gets busy in counting and then realises her mother is right.

Pari: Yes, 4 flavours. Papa, please order them for me.

Bela: But if you eat these many ice creams, you will fall sick.

Mahir places his hand on Bela's hand and says, " Don't worry about it. I remember her choices very well. After tasting all these, she will eat vanilla ice-cream only. All the rest of the flavours, we have to finish. "

Bela: Oh yeah, you are right.

Mahir then calls the waiter and orders for them.

Pari: Papa, won't you both eat icecreams?

Mahir: Yes, we will. First let our princess finish her ice cream.

Pari: Ok Papa.

Soon the ice creams arrive. As predicted by Mahir, Pari tastes each one and finally decides to eat only the vanilla flavoured ice cream. Chuckling, Mahir takes the chocolate ice cream seeing which Bela holds his hand and stops him.

Bela: Mahir, that's my favourite flavoured ice cream, not yours. You like strawberry flavour, right?

Mahir: I know, that's why I took chocolate flavour.

He then forwards the strawberry ice cream towards Bela making her more confused. He then takes a spoonful of chocolate ice cream and forwards it to Bela making her blush. Pari sees it and claps in happiness.

Bela: Mahir, what is this? Everyone might feel its weird.

Mahir: My Life, My Wife, My Rules!!

Pari: Mamma, eat it na! The ice cream will melt down.

Bela blushes more and slowly opens her mouth as Mahir feeds her.

Pari: Mamma, you also feed papa.

Bela widens her eyes and nods no. Mahir opens his mouth asking her to feed him making her blush the hardest. She slowly feeds him ice cream.

Bela: Now this game is over. Lets eat by ourselves.

Mahir shrugs off his shoulders and says, " I am not eating ice cream until you feed me. "

Bela: But...

Pari: Mamma, come on... Do it na!

Bela(blushing): You both father daughter duo are very bad.

She feeds Mahir another spoon of ice cream. Mahir too feeds her while Pari happily enjoys the growing chemistry between her parents. She sees that a little bit of ice cream stain is near Bela's lips.

Pari: Mamma, you have ice cream on your face.

Bela: Where?

Pari tries showing but Bela doesn't understand. Suddenly Mahir leans over to Bela, holds her face with both his hands and sucks the ice cream from her face with his lips making her completely shocked. Pari claps seeing it making Bela blush more.

Bela: Mahir... Mahirji, what... What did you.... You know... Our daughter is here... And you...?

Pari: Mamma, papa, you both pose for a photo. I will click your photo.

Bela: But...

Mahir: come on... We have very few couple photos.

Bela: Fine.

Mahir makes Bela stand and both cutely pose for couple pictures. Seeing them, everyone adore the family bonding.

After finishing the ice creams, Behir and Pari go back to home to find dinner table being set up. Mahir takes Pari with him to help her change. He too gets freshen up and then goes to dinner table to find Bela sitting with Varun and serving food to him. As he is about to sit on the other side of Bela, Bela makes Pari sit there and starts feeding her.

Mahir reluctantly sits at the chair opposite to them. Seeing it, Neha and Sumitra feel bad for Mahir. Mahir observes how Bela is happily chatting with Varun while feeding Pari as if she has completely forgotten his existence. He finishes his dinner and silently goes back to his room. Soon Pari comes near him and he helps her fall asleep. Mahir then waits for Bela but Bela doesn't come to sleep even after an hour of finishing dinner. He walks to the room door when he hears giggling. He slowly peeks out of the room to see Bela and Varun gossiping.

Varun: You sure you want to sleep in the same room as Mahir?

Bela: I know its weird but... My parents are eating my head.

Varun: They won't know if you come to my room and sleep (wink).

Bela hits Varun on his shoulder and says, " you are becoming naughty day by day. Before I do all those things, I need to talk to Mahir. "

Varun: Why?

Bela points out at the nuptial chain she is wearing and says, " I can't help it. Till its there in my neck, I have to co-ordinate with him about my every decision. "

Varun: I was so angry when you went out with Mahir today.

Bela : I know but I was helpless. My daughter wants to spend time with both her parents together so ... She doesn't know the truth till now. That's why.

Varun: And till when I have to wait for all this?

Bela: Just a very few days, Please Varun.

Varun: Just because of you, I am bearing all this torture. Get this over soon.

Bela: Now I have to go.

Mahir wipes the tears falling from his eyes and rushes to bed. He sleeps on his stomach trying to hide his tears. Bela enters the room, locks the door from inside and takes a deep breath. She looks at Mahir and Pari and adores them. After changing into comfortable clothes, Bela makes Pari sleep at the corner and slowly lies beside Mahir and lays her hand on his waist.

Mahir finds it really confusing. He doesn't understand why Bela is showing this dual behaviour since morning. So he simply pushes her hand and wakes up from bed. Seeing him awake, Bela gets stunned. Mahir leaves the room shocking her. Bela simply follows Mahir who enters Pari's room and is about to close the door from inside when Bela stops him. She too enters the room, closes it from inside and throws herself into Mahir's arms.

To be continued....