16

I want to say a quick thank you to @FlopMoo for making a cover for me.

Jo
••••
I'm starting to feel bad now because it was just an accident and I probably made a huge deal out of it.

I just feel like I did something wrong. I'm gonna forgive him since he didn't mean to.

I'm watching tv in Brad's room when a there is a knock on the door.

I quickly get up and open the door.

I see Brad still shirtless and blush.

"Jo I'm so sorry I should have been more care-" he starts to say but I quickly fling myself at him.

He stumbles back a bit but quickly puts his arms around me.

"I forgive you. It was an accident." I say my voice muffled because my face is squished into his chest, which is quite muscular.

He has pretty much Gomes thought puberty. His voice is a lot deeper than most kids and he towers over everybody in our grade.

Every girl has a crush on him (including me).

"Jo?" Brad says.

"Yes?"I say while
Looking up at him.

"Do you have any questions about you know..." He asked trailing off at the end.

"Ya!" I said with excitement.
With me being hungry and the naked thing. I totally forgot about all of the questions o had.

"Does it hurt when you shift?" I ask

"When I shifted for the first time but that was it." He said while pulling me over to his bed.

We sat down and Brad started to play with my fingers. He always has to be touching me in some way. But hey, I'm not complaining. I kinda like the buzzing feeling.

"When did you first shift?" I ask.

"Eh I was around five or six." He said.

Then another thought popped into my head.

"Is everyone in this house a werewolf too?" I ask.

"Yup. We make the Blue Moon pack and one day I'm going to be the alpha." He says with pride.

I look at him like he's crazy.

"What's an alpha?" I ask

"He's the leader of a pack."
He says.

Then he looks like he remembered something.

"I almost forgot to tell you....
Jo please don't tell anyone ok? This is a huge secret and I'm trusting you not to tell anyone." He says sternly.

"Ok" I say.
••••

"I'm still surprised that you aren't freaking out." He says with amazement.

I shrug my shoulders.

"I think it's cool. Why would anyone freak out? Having a best friend that's a werewolf is pretty awesome to me.
Anyone that would freak out is crazy." I say.

He looks kinda upset that I said "friend".

"You know...I'm gonna be your boyfriend soon."
Brad says.

I look at him with wide eyes.

"How soon?" I ask

"Hmm probably when we turn fourteen I'll make it official and ask you. Even though we both know the answer" he says while smirking at me.

"Who said i was gonna say yes?" I say.

I'm only saying this to see his reaction.

"I could want someone else to be my boyfriend. I mean, I could like someone else." I say, while flipping my hair for effect.

Brad growls at that and pulls me to his chest while sniffing my neck.

I guess the sniffing makes sense but why would he want to sniff me?

"You are mine! Nobody will take you away from me!
Whoever this boy might me I will crush him." Brad growls while he starts to shake.

Oops o don't know he was gonna get this upset. I should probably calm down before he brakes another chair.

I start to put my hands through his hair.

Over the years, I learned that it was one of he best ways to calm him down when he got a mad or upset.

"Shhhh Brad I was just joking. There will never be another boy." I reassure him.

I just hope he will never leave me for some other girl that likes him.

"But what if there is another girl that's prettier than me.
Your not going to leave me for her?" I ask,
almost in tears at the thought.

"I will never leave you Jo.
I promise." Brad says.

I take my head off of his chest to look up at him.

"Pinky promise?" I say while holding out my pinky finger.

Brad smiles and wraps his much larger one around mine.

"Pinky promise"

********
Hiya!

Sooo I was thinking that I'm going to start the next chapter when they are in the eighth grade....I have something planned out.
Hopefully you'll like it.
I'm going to try to hurry the story along and make them older.

Anyway,
Thank you for all the votes and the nice comments.
Please continue to do so.

And FYI I'm updating again tomorrow.