6

He likes me! I get so happy that I just jump and hug him super tight.

He is so comfy like a big teddy bear. I feel so warm and safe. I squeeze him a little tighter.

He laughs and hugs me back.

"Jo?" He says

"Ya Brad?" I say. My voice is kinda muffled because my face is squished to his chest.

He laughs while pulling me away from him so he can look at me.

"Can you stay for dinner?" He asks.

" I have to ask my mommy first but I hope I can." I say.

He pulls me towards the door by my hand.

"Let's go ask your mom then."

We walk into the kitchen to see brad's mommy on he phone. She looks kinda sad. Why would she be sad?

"Oh I'm so sorry to hear that! Goodness you poor thing......yes! She is always welcomed here.....ok take care now....bye." She says while hanging up the phone.

Me and Brad look up to her. Waiting for her to explain to us what's going on.

"Well....Jo it looks like you are going to be staying the night with us." She says.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry it's really really short.
I'm just really tired....but hey! At least I'm updating! Am I right?! Eh eh no? Not funny...k I understand. I did wait like 4 months to update after the first chapter. That hopefully won't happen again.

Oh ya! I almost forgot.
I usually don't ask for stuff from u guys cus I'm writing for y'all but I would like votes and comments and stuff like that because seriously u guys comments make my flippin day. If u guys don't I'll live. Ok I'm about to pass out from exhaustion....bye! :)

The young matesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें