"𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠."

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

                               └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

      └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

As Sofia finishes packing, she picks out another outfit, before heading back to meet the band.

She lets her hair down, while brushing it out.

She walks towards her wardrobe, immediately grabbing her leather jacket and leather boots, unsure what to pair with it.

She heads over to her sister's room.

"Do you not know how to knock?" Jessica scolds, getting up from her bed.

"I'm sorry, but it's urgent." Sofia responds, holding up the leather boots and the leather jacket.

Jessica scratches her head and then her face lights up.

"What about your white mini skirt and a black top?"

"K, but what black top?" Sofia asks looking at her leather jacket.

Jessica groans and walks out of her bedroom, dragging Sofia along with her.

Jessica stumbles down to Sofias draws and starts rummaging through Sofias tops, throwing clothes everywhere.

Sofia doesn't say anything, she just watches her sister.

"Ah!" Jessica finally comments, picking out the black top she was so eager to find.

She throws it in Sofias face, and just walks out without saying one more word.

"Thanks, I guess?" Sofia grumbles, picking out her white mini skirt.

𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘