"𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭."

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

                                                     ┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                            └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Sofia groaned as she pulled her bed covers over her face, making her all hot and stuffy, so she rolls over on her side and hits her alarm clock that was sitting on her bedside table. She smiles as she rolled back over, shutting her eyes to peace and quiet until her mother knocks on the door. There was no point in knocking, since her mother barged straight in anyways. Sofia hops out of her bed straight away, trying to act as if she was already up but she just falls straight back into her bed.

"Sofia! I told you to get up thirty minutes ago, it's already midday." Her mother spat at Sofia.

Sofia's mother, who is bossy and stubborn, is also supportive and considerate. Sofia knew she could go to her about anything, it would take her mother a few moments to days to wrap her head around whatever decision Sofia would make, but in the end she always supports her.

"Okay, anything for you mother." Sofia spoke to her mother while giggling and rolling out of bed.

Sofia grabs her phone from her bedside table and checks her notifications. Her mother continues hovering around her bedroom, inspecting little things before she leaves and shuts the door behind her. As soon as Sofia heard the door shut, she hops up and runs to her desk. She starts brushing her long, silky brown hair and just sits there for a while before she decides to go downstairs and grab some breakfast, more like lunch.

"Oh, why good afternoon my one and only sister." Commented Sofias sister. "How nice of you to finally join us." She spoke again, but that time was sarcastic.

Sofias sister, Jessica Stark who was fifteen was way too social smart. She spends most of her time partying, hanging out with boys and bothering her older sister for makeup and clothes.

"Yeah, whatever." Sofia says, rolling her eyes while dramatically grabbing the fridge door scanning the inside to look for something to eat. She grabs a sandwich and shoves it in her mouth while running back upstairs with of course, Jessica following behind her.

Sofia steps in her room, turning around and facing her little sister. "What now?" Sofia asks, obviously annoyed.

"Sooo, since you're nineteen, have no friends"
Before Jessica could finish, Sofia cut her off.
"You're such a hater."  Sofia spat plopping herself back on her bed. Jessica groaned and sat down beside her.

"Since it's a Saturday and I'm presuming you have nothing better to do, do you wanna come to and see a band with me?" Jessica asks with curiosity. Sofia snorts a little before talking. "Oh, and I have no friends, eh? Why can't you take all your little friends with you?" Sofia asks with a serious but confused tone. Jessica takes in a large amount of air like whatever she was about to say will start world war three. "I want you to come with me, you're my sister after all. Can't have you rotting alone all by yourself on a Saturday, can I now?" She says, giving a slight nudge to Sofias shoulder while smiling.

"What's the catch?" Sofia asks, narrowing her eyebrows at Jessica. "There is no catch! You just have to drive." Jessica says. Even though she knows her sister hates driving. "Seriously?" Sofia growls in annoyance. "How far away is it?"
Jessica now starts to slowly get off the bed, knowing that it was a three hour drive and her sister will not be impressed. "Three hours?" Jessica says awkwardly, shrugging her shoulders.
Sofia starts putting her hands over her face. "I actually wanted to go, but im not driving for three hours." Sofia says while walking towards her door, holding it open for Jessica to leave.

"Okay, please. It could be so fun. Me and you, getting dressed up to go see a band of boys! It will be worth it, I promise!" Now Jessica is pleading, and Sofia knew she wouldn't stop talking about it. And Jessica was right, what else is Sofia supposed to do on a Saturday night?

Sofia tapped and dug her feet into her carpet out of annoyance, crossing her arms. "Fine." Sofia says with hate. Before Sofia even has a chance to ask anymore questions, she feels Jessica's hands swing around her neck. "Thank you!" Sofias little sister squeals out of excitement.

Sofia walks down the stairs to greet her mother who's sat on the sofa watching the tv with a cup of  coffee in her hand. Sofia sits down text to her mother smiling at her.

"What? Did you finally get a job?" Asks Sofia with excitement spread across her face which caused Sofias smile to fade.
"No, but im taking Jessica to see a band tonight and it's a three hour drive so we'll probably have to crash at a hotel." Sofia says, looking around the room making no eye contact with her mother because she already knows what her mother will say.

"You want money for the hotel, don't you? Sofia, you're nineteen. It's time you get a job!" Her mother speaks to Sofia in a very serious, yet calming tone. She puts her coffee on the table and walks over to her bag, grabbing her purse. She hands Sofia her card.

"Don't put me in debt young lady. I want my card back still intact when you return." She says sarcastically. Sofia kisses her on the cheek and immediately starts running upstairs to get ready.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
 [ ◉¯]  "𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌." || 𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐊𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐙.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें