"𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐡𝐦?"

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

                              └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

                        └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

The band head back onto the stage for the rest of the performance and the crowd starts cheering and screaming like wild.

Sofia is walking around so much that she  manages to bump into Jessica.

"Omg! Hey. Where have you been Suzi?" Jessica slurs, jumping and down. Sofia rolls her eyes and pulls Jessica outside, away from the crowd and the music.

"Jessica, why would you get drunk? Now I have to spend my night taking care of you!" Sofia scolds her little sister who's touching the ground and rolling about in it.

"And my name isn't suzi, it's Sofia. I would've have thought you'd know that by now."

Jessica sarcastically puts her hand over her mouth and giggles. Sofia sighs, and puts Jessica's body weight onto her, practically carrying her to the car.

"Hey, Suz-Sofia where are we going?"

"The hotel, enough has happened for one night."

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Sofia gets out the car, leaving her little sister who's already passed out in there so she can go and pay for the hotel. She walks to the boot and takes her mother's card out her bag.

There's a man at the desk, who's half asleep with half eaten donut down his top instead of actually in his mouth. Sofia stands in front of him awkwardly, waiting for him to say something.

"Uh? Hello?" Sofia mutters.

The man at the desk jumps and opens his eyes, he looks around for a few seconds, looks back at Sofia and blinks.

"Can I get a room for one night please?" Sofia asks with an awkward smile, twirling her hair.

The man logs onto his computer, and blinks at the bright light. He squints his eyes a couple times to adjust.

"For how many?"
"Two please."
"Two separate beds?"
"Mhm."

The guy puts it through the records and Sofia pays. She squints in disgust of how overpriced this hotel is.

"Thank you, I'm just going to go grab my things and I'll be back for the room key." Sofia says, turning around and beginning to walk out when she pauses.

Tom Kaulitz and his band.

The four men are chattering away, they barely notice the woman who's standing in front of them.