"𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡?"

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

"Holy fuck." Sofia says, stretching out her legs as she steps outside the car. She takes in a big breath of fresh air and turns around to look for Jessica who's already joined the queue to go inside.

"Seriously?" Sofia mutters under her breath. Sofia walks to the boot of her car, grabbing her camera and walks over to her little sister. Sofia was about to click her camera at the quick
glimpse of the inside building, but she comes to a pause.

"We have tickets right? We're not gonna get arrested for trying to just... walk in?"

"Do you think I'm stupid? I would never get us arrested! I can't go two nights without getting drunk." Jessica says, as if she isn't fifteen.

Sofia ignores her and continues to click her camera at anything pretty she she's while waiting in the line.

          ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
                                 𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗜𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩.

I can't believe I actually agreed to coming this. Jessica was right though, I needed time away from home and it was a Saturday night after all, but I don't get anything out of this, all I really get is my ear drums burst. Even though I'm getting some good shots of the nature out here with my camera.

I looked down to see my little sister sat on the floor. I was about to ask her if she's okay but,  four men start coming down the line to sign autographs. I start panicking and tug on my little sister, trying to get her to stand up.

"Hey! You! Stand up!" I mutter under my breath but loud enough for her to hear me, I slightly kick her and she immediately stands up and went to raise her voice but she stops herself when she sees the four very handsome men walking towards us in the line.

"What do we do?!" I ask my little sister who's way more social smart than me.

Jessica stands there eyeing me up and down, reaching into her leather jacket which she bought with her to cover up her short dress. She pulls out two pictures of the band and a pen. I sigh in relief, I didn't think my sister bought anything with her since this was such a last minute idea.
I continue standing there awkwardly with my camera, looking at all the pictures I had taken earlier while Jessica is already fangirling and squealing about the men who are about two meters away from us.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝗧𝗢𝗠𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I'm so excited for us to perform tonight, it's the first performance of tour. I don't know if my hand will even be able to continue playing guitar if I sign one more of these autographs. It's fine though, since we're coming up to the last of the line. I move along to the next person with my head low, just waiting for the person to put the pen in my hand, because that's what they always do, but no one does so I look up. There's two of them. One who's jumping up and down, and the other one who's looking at a camera. I tap on the jumping one.

"Do you want an autograph?" I ask politely.

"If it's not too much to ask." The jumping girl says and I can't help but smile because I know how she's trying to play it with me, until the camera girl looks up at me.

I didn't mean to not smile, but she was gorgeous. I'd usually call these girls around here hot, but she was dare I say, different? Her big brown eyes looked at mine and she suddenly went all rosy in the cheeks. I smile a little.

I took the pen and start to sign their autographs.

"See you in there, enjoy the concert." I flash a charming smile and walk off while blocking out all of the girls squeals.

"That was strange.." I mutter to myself, looking back at the camera girl. As soon as I turn forwards again, Georg comes and throws his arm around me.

"You ready, bro? It's gonna be great." He says, cheering with the other band members and I just give him a slight chuckle.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦