"𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞?"

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Me and Tom arrive back to the bus, and it's just us two so I walk into the bathroom and wipe down my outfit. I go back to see Tom sat down by himself so I join him.

"Well, what now?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" He replies.

"With us."

"Sofia, I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out what to do." Tom states, looking away.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝗧𝗢𝗠𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I can't believe I actually told her. I kind of had to, right? Bill or Hailey would have said something sooner or later, I suppose it was time. I'm not ready for this, but I want to be. I know I don't love her, she's just different.

But how can I tell what love feels like?

"Let's just see what happens as we go, shall we?" I gulp, looking back at her.

"Okay." She murmurs, getting up and walking into the bedroom.

Just as she shuts the door, Hailey and Bill walk through the bus doors.

"Don't tell me you lost Sofia?" Bill remarks at me, dumping his bags down on the seat next to me.

"No, she's in the bedroom."

"What did you do now?" Hailey growls at me, walking towards the bedroom door.

"Nothing?" I huff, peaking inside Bills bags.

"Do you need this stuff?" I question Bill.

"Okay, don't be so cheap, and yes, I do. It's cute right?" Bill says, holding up a shirt.

"I helped him pick it out." Hailey speaks up.

"Of course you did." I comment, looking in Bills bags again.

"Anyway, it's not for you, it's for me. You don't have to like it." Bill announces, sitting down next to me while Hailey walks into the bedroom.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Oh, what happened to your shirt?" I immediately question Sofia, who's spread out on the bed like a starfish.

"Ice cream." She replies, looking up at me.

"I don't even wanna know." I state, laughing as I sit on the end of the bed.

"Well, Tom admitted how he feels, but then he brushed it off like it was nothing again."