"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚."

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

We sit down at a table, it's in the corner though so hopefully we don't get bothered. We order our drinks and food when Bill starts discussing interviews.

"Someone wants to book an interview with us."

"Oh cool, where?" Georg asks.

"The next place we're going." Bill replies.

"We haven't done an interview in a while, I think we should." Gustav points out.

All the boys nod in agreement, and they all turn to Hailey and I.

"What?" I ask, looking at all of them.

"Well, are you gonna join us?" Bill asks with a smile.

"No." I mutter.

"Why not?" Hailey asks, looking at me.

"Not my thing." I reply, looking down at the table.

"Oh well, that's okay." Gustav reassures me.

Tom looks at me, with a worried expression. I smile and nod at him to signal I'm okay. He mouths, "We will talk later," and he adds on a soft smile on at the end of it. I stick my thumb up in agreement.

"I'm starving." Bill groans.

"Yeah, me too." Hailey agrees, rolling her eyes.

I readjust myself in my seat, and start to fiddle with my jewelry out of boredom. I look up to see Tom's eyes observing me.

"Here you go." The waitress says, setting down our food.

"Thanks!" We all say, watching the waitress walk off.

"Before I forget." Tom says, grabbing a napkin and putting it around my top again.

"You don't need to do this everytime." I giggle.

"Looks like he does." Georg comments.

Tom grabs a chip and throws it in Georg's face. Tom starts laughing, while Georg grabs a handful of his food and throws it at Tom.

"Okay, not needed." Tom states, wiping down his outfit.

"You're all give and no take!" Georg replies, slurping his drink.

"Liar." Tom scoffs with a laugh, while eating his food.

Everyone talks about little stuff, concerts, interviews and fans. Mostly small talk, really. I go to take a sip of my drink when my phone pings off. I take it from my pocket and flip it open.