"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞."

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

                               └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

                          └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

"Bill what?" Sofia asks enthusiastically, turning to face Bill again.

"You should be our photographer! I mean, I know its a little soon, but you'll get paid and you can travel around with us and-"

Sofia immediately cuts him off.

"But what about Tom? My family? My sister? I'm three hours away from home, Bill."

Bill sighs dramatically.

"You can drive home later, drop off your sister and pack your clothes, and Tom is Tom, he'll get used to it." Bill says, giving Sofia puppy eyes.

"I don't know, Bill."

"Think about all the things we could together! Shop, party, try new makeup and hairstyles! I'm getting excited just thinking about it."

Sofia bites her lip while scratching her head, trying to figure out what to do.

She takes in a deep breath.

"You know what, fuck it. Why not?"

Bill immediately squeals and hugs Sofia.

Sofia smiles, knowing this is a new chapter opening up in her life.

"The world deserves to see your work, Sofia. Your work is a masterpiece." Bill says, while gently pulling out of the hug.

"Pfft, please. My work doesn't measure up to how amazing your voice is." Sofia adds.

"I love you already." Bill says, smiling down at the water.

"It's been a long day and a half, should we head back now?" Sofia suggests, taking her feet out the water.

"Good idea, could I grab your number, so I know where to meet you tomorrow?" Bill asks, also taking his feet out of the water.

Sofia smiles, picking up her camera and her phone, handing her phone to Bill.

Bill dials his number in and, "Get ready, we need to flash a picture for the contact photo."

*Flash.*

"Okay, give me a text and I'll break the news to Tom later."

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Sofia unlocks the door quietly, and slowly gets back into bed. She turns to the alarm clock that's sitting on the table next to her and sets an alarms for *10 AM.*

She closes her eyes and smiles, thinking about all the opportunities to come.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦