"𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞."

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

                               └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

                          └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Tom steps out of the car, walking round to the passenger side. He opens up the door for Sofia, putting his hand out.

"Oh, why thank you." Sofia says, giggling, taking his hand and stepping out of the passenger seat.

"You're very welcome, madam." Tom replies back, smiling.

Tom shuts the passenger door, locking the car and once again, placing his hand on Sofias back while they walk to the entrance of the restaurant.

There's a few paparazzi here and there as they walk in, but it's not that bad.

As they arrive at the door, Tom opens it for Sofia as she walks through, walking up towards a rope with a sign that says, "Please wait to be seated."

"This looks fancy." Sofia says, scanning her eyes around the marble floor and very detailed walls.

"That's why I had to make a reservation." Tom replies, looking down at Sofia.

"Is it expensive here?" Sofia asks, but before Tom gets a chance to reply a blonde lady with a little tablet in her hand approaches them.

"Hi, do you have a reservation?" The lady asks, turning on her tablet.

"Yes, for two." Tom answers politely.

"What's the reservation under?"

"Tom Kaulitz."

The lady takes in a little gasp and looks up at Tom. She smiles, twirling her hair.

Sofia immediately frowns at the blonde lady.

Tom looks at Sofia, then back at the lady and raises an eyebrow.

"Oh right, of course. Right this way." The waitress says, shaking herself off, leading Tom and Sofia to a little quiet booth in the corner of the restaurant.

"I'll be back in a few minutes for your drinks." Says the lady, scanning Tom up and down one last time before walking away.

Sofia nods, turning around to sit down but suddenly, Tom grabs her shoulder.