"𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲."

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"I don't know how to do this but," Tom starts as he kneels down.

Sofias smile is so wide, her face might even fall off.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend, Sofia Stark?"

Sofia squeals and pulls Tom up, kissing him again.

"Yes, yes and yes!" She screams, hugging him.

"You got down on one knee as if you guys were getting married." Hailey appears from the bathroom.

Tom and Sofia look at Hailey and then each other.

"How long have you been standing there?" Tom and Sofia blurt out at the same time.

"Long enough. Congratulations!" Hailey squeals.

Hailey and Sofia jump up and down, as Tom watches Sofia the whole time with a huge smile.

"Okay, Georg is waiting for me. Bye!" Hailey says as she leaves the hotel room.

Sofia turns back to Tom and hugs him.

"You know how happy you make me?" Tom says, walking Sofia over to the bed.

"Hmm, no." She replies.

"So happy." Tom states, stroking a piece of hair behind Sofias ear.

"I just wanted to hear you say it." Sofia says, smiling.

"I love you." Tom states.

"I love you too."

Sofia lays down and Tom adjusts himself on top of her.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗜𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Tom ended up falling asleep on me, but we need to start packing. I slowly remove him gently from my chest, putting his head on the pillow and putting a blanket over him. He mumbles a few times, but he doesn't wake up.

I start by collecting all my things and putting them back in my bag. I take out the dress that Tom bought me and put it in my bag, I then start packing Tom's things. I grab all the things he bought earlier and pack them. When I'm finished, I sit on the end of the bed, turning on the tv waiting for Tom to wake up.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"Argh." Tom groans as he rubs his eyes. He starts patting around for me, noticing I'm not there so he frantically throws himself up.