"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚."

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗜𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗜𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I sigh in relief because me and Hailey just got back to the bus. It was like a ten minute walk, but that's why cars exist. I unlock the bus doors with a key that Bill gave me. I peep inside to see if Steve is in, incase I walk in and say anything out of pocket.

"Steve's not here." I say, as I step inside.

"Maybe he's getting bitches, he's not that bad looking you know." Hailey replies, following behind me. I let out a snort and look back at her.

"Disgusting." I mumble. Hailey hits my shoulder sarcastically, pushing me onto the seat.

"How are you feeling? We haven't really had a chance to talk." Hailey says.

Honestly, I'm not sure how to answer.

Some days, I feel everything at once. Other days, I feel nothing at all.

I don't know what's worse; drowning beneath the waves or dying from the thirst.

"Sofia?" Hailey snaps her fingers in my face, cutting off my train of thoughts.

"I'm fine." I reply, shrugging my shoulders. She throws me a "Don't make me force it out of you." look, and raises her eyebrows at me.

"Okay, okay, fine," I start, putting my hands in front of me, "I'm fine, just confused."

"Tom confused?" She asks.

"Well, yeah. You think he just wants to take it slow?" I ask, looking the floor.

"It's clear he feels something for you. I've seen multiple pictures of this walking std with so many girls, maybe he's trying to adjust to what he feels?"

"Walking std?" I laugh, looking at her. She shrugs her shoulder and kicks off her shoes.

"Not literally, close though."

"I'm so happy you're here." I say, moving myself next to her.

"I'm happy I'm here too." Hailey replies, putting her head on my shoulder.

For a few moments it was silence. It wasn't bad, it was nice silence.

"Tom is nuts if he doesn't see what's infront of him." Hailey spits out.

"Hey, how did you win against Tom?" I ask, readjusting slightly.

"Oh, I cheated." She replies casually. I look down at her, laugh, and then look back up.