"𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥?"

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

                             └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

                           └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Sofia and Jessica finally arrive to the front of line after forty-five minutes. There's a lady standing by the door, putting her hand out signaling for Jessica to hand her the tickets. The little sister reaches into her pocket and pulls out two tickets. Jessica hands the lady the tickets who looks both the sisters up and down and speaks.
"Go." She says unbothered, chewing her gum while handing back our tickets. They walk off giggling and since everyone is cheering already it was hard for them to hear each other so, Sofia bends down a little and says, "She obviously doesn't get paid much." Both the girls start giggling.

Since they were somewhat early, they managed to get seats in the third row... except they weren't seats, and they had to stand on their feet for the whole one hour and twenty minutes.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗜𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It's been fifteen minutes since we've been in this crowd and no one has arrived on stage yet. The thoughts of the guitarist from earlier keeps replaying in my mind. Everything gets too much so I decide to go find a drink somewhere. I try tapping Jess on the shoulder, buts she's already screaming and dancing with people in the crowd, I know she has her phone on her so if anything happens I can just call her.

I slip away into the crowd, finding an exit, somewhere to get a drink. I see a black curtain and shrug my shoulders. "What's the worst that could happen, right?" I think to myself.

I slowly move the curtain to the side and walk through. It appears no one is in here so I continue walking with my head down, looking at my photos on my camera, until I walk into somebody. There was somewhat of a crash, and I dropped my camera. My face immediately flushing up, I don't even want to look. I start by cupping my face and slowly bending down to pick up my camera.

I moved my long hair out my face and my eyes start widening within seconds. Theres a guitar on the floor, half of it smashed not only that but, a very tall skinny but muscular man with gorgeous features and cornrow braids, looking down on me.

"Are you fucking serious?" He spat at me. I have no idea what to do, but I really recognize his voice. I have no other choice but to stand up. I slowly pick myself up, along with my camera. This is so embarrassing. Good one as always, Sofia.

I take a gasp back, using my hands to cover my mouth.

"Tom Kaulitz?"
"Camera girl?"

The words come out of our mouths at the same time. Before I even get a second to apologize, he's scolding me again.

"I'm on stage in fifteen minutes, I don't have a backup guitar with me. If I cancel the band will be furious with me. You just broke my guitar and you haven't even said sorry?" He says angrily, but also in a calm tone at the same time. He starts sighing with his hands on his head.

"You haven't even given me a chance to say sorry. I'm sorry I broke your guitar but you were standing in the middle of the corridor anyway. We're both in the wrong." I quickly jump into defend myself and he takes a step back, just looking me up and down.

I can't help but chuckle at little while thinking back to earlier. "What could go wrong?" A lot, it seems.

"Why are you laughing? Your camera isn't even broken, give me that anyway." It's not a question, he just takes it right out my hands and starts flicking through my shots. He smiles, glances at me, scratches his head and taps his foot as if he just got an idea or something.

"What?" I ask frowning at him. "You can't just snatch my camera then not say anything." I stated, scolding him and taking my camera back.

He crosses his arms and tilts his head at me like I just committed a crime.

"I'm sorry about your guitar," I start, putting my hands in front me and slowly backing away. "It still looks somewhat usable." I chuckle awkwardly, shrugging my shoulders.

"Usable, huh?" He questions me, raising an eyebrow. I'm trying to think of something to say but it seems every word has just evaporated from my mind. Jessica was right though, he was super handsome.

He shoots me another look, as if he just heard what I thought. As if, I just said that out loud.

I gasp and start removing myself from this situation, "Great talk." I say, chuckling and walking away with my camera in my hand.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝗧𝗢𝗠𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Great talk?" Is she serious? As much as I hated her right now, I can't let her leave without catching her name or number. I'd rather stomp on my guitar than chase after a girl but, look at her.

"Hey! Wait up!" My deep German accent calls out to her as I watch her pause in the middle of the corridor. I gently approach her and she smiles at me awkwardly. I never took in how great her outfit was at first, but now I'm getting a second look, her outfit is almost as good looking as her. she does have some good fashion sense. I took a deep breath in and a deep breath out.

"Okay look, can I just get your name?" I ask, scratching the side of my head.

She looks a little confused, frowning her eyebrows as if she was going to say "I just broke your guitar and you want my name?" I can't help but giggle a little.

"Sofia, Sofia Stark." She smiles and continues walking away. Sofia, huh?

I walk back towards my guitar and look around the room for a spare guitar but there was nothing. I take once last glance down at my guitar.

"Fucking Sofia."

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦