Brief Intermission

Hey readers! I wanted to take this time to say that I'm so happy to everyone that has made it this far in the book and that feedback and anything of the sort is greatly appreciated. Feel free to point out any typos, grammatical errors, or anything else. (English is not my first language, but I think I've gotten pretty good at it) English is just really hard to spell sometimes. 

I made this intermission as sort of a halfway-mark for the book, and so that I could publish all the chapters I've been working on up to this point and take a bit of time to check for any mistakes. This book isn't meant to be some big, life-changing novel, it's just sort of a short, stereotypical book that I thought was a fun idea to spend a bit of time working on. 

I have a habit of making the chapter names a sort of inside joke about the plot or the theme of the book, the way in Star-Crossed the chapters were all the word "Wolf" in different languages. German was my first language before I moved, but I didn't have time to learn it very well (about five or six years). I was excited to make Jay German, since that was my home country and it gave me an excuse to learn more, but I haven't been able to use as much German dialect or culture as I originally planned, so I decided to make the chapters in German. Instead of Kapitel Eins, Kapitel Zwei, I just have the numbers there in German. Eins (1), Zwei (2), etc. 

I also want to take the time to thank every person that has actually endured my horrible writing skills to this halfway point, and if you could leave a vote on this chapter before you go that'd be great! And comment a language you would like to learn, are learning, or can speak!