"Happy belated father's day mir" milani walked into her fathers bedroom with balloons and flowers.

he looked at everything and smiled getting off of his bed. "ya ass be spoiling me"'mir shook his head, hugging his daughter tightly.

milani giggled embracing the hug while they rocked side to side. "what goes around comes around." she stated as they let go.

he smiled at his daughter again taking the presents. "you late as hell, but thank you lala" jamir sat the items on his nightstand.

"how you been" jamir sat on the edge of the bed and she did the same.

"daddy, we literally live in the same house" she side eyed him playfully.
"mmcht what that meannn i don't be here" he shook her side to side

"i been doing fine, you know your son starting to go out more every since he started being with melody, i gotta tell her about herself" milani mugged the area crossing her arms.

milani didn't want to use the words hate, cause it was strong word, but he was starting to be disliked by his little sister.

"i know i know, you screamed at me for not being able to handle what ya had going on." mir laid his head on her shoulder.

"that's him, wanna be his motha' so bad" milani joke and they gave each other a stare before busting out laughing.

"nah you mad wrong fa' dat' not gone lie." mir hid his smile.

"i'm just playing, but he need to stop, he haven't been at home lately or anything." milani huffed.

"that's just him living, what your supposed to be doing, i know you want to have a good career when you get older but having a little fun won't hurt princess."

milani nodded, she understood what he was saying but she wanted to secure her peace, milani was a homebody so it would never add up on her going outside anyways.

"oh yea, who is your new friend manman say you got?" mir cracked his knuckles with a look of dullness.

"who lyn?" she asked. "yea dat girl? you got more friends?" he raised a eyebrow.

"yes i have other friends, you just don't know them, and quinlyn is a boy fyi father."

"quinlyn, who the fuck would name their kid quinlyn, he sound like he older then me" jamir scratched his arm.
"dad, your name is literally jamir" she deadpanned him leaving him dumbstruck.
"you really don't care, you just wanna see who it is." she turned his way and he nodded with agreement.

"well, his name is quinlyn but he prefers to be called lyn, and he's gay." she described him and his mouth turned into a "o" shape.

"oh okay you good den' ion care" he shrugged in achievement. "but he has a big brother named quincy- like from love and basketball? she had to be seventeen when she had dem" he squinted his eyes.

"jamir! you focused on the wrong thing, you were fifteen when i was born what can you say?"milani shut him loose.

"aight i'm done kid." jamir held his hands up. "what you tryna say about him though? that's yo friend to?" jamir grabbed his phone from behind him.

milani sight. "he's cool, he calls me cool peoples all the time, i don't even know what that means" she chuckled getting a weird look from her dad.

"he wasn't cool when i first met him though, he was annoying and still is" she thought about him, one thing she couldn't forget about is the night they had last spoken to each other.

"but now that we got along i think i can handle him" she smiled but was muddled.
he was hurting in his past so she couldn't see how he felt now, nor she couldn't walk in his shoes.

it was scary how much a person could go through, milani was a therapist so she knew almost a little of everything about trauma or worse.

yet she wanted to know about quincy's past, he told her a chapter but not the full story.

"lala- issu' crying?" jamir took a good look at her side profile snapping her out of her thoughts.
she looked at him sniffling then wiping her face. "shit, i am?" she chuckled soon frowning again.

"is he that irritating he gotchu' crying lala ima kill ya frien- dad! no!" she cut him off.

her phone began buzzing, she looked at her dad. "i'll be right back." she stood up walking out of the room.

jamie looked at her concerned, she knew how to control her feelings very well.

furthermore, milani looked at the phone knitting in her eyebrows seeing kali was calling her, she got suspicious but she answered on the fifth ring.

"yes?" she held the phone up to her ear, she heard silence on the other line before kali spoke.

"can i book another appointment for Quincy Rales again please?" kali played with her new nail set.

milani smiled. "of course, i'm available on sunday, if that can work for him." milani walked into her room slapping her body on her bed.

"yea it can, he's always bored never busy." kali sighed. "have you talked to him these past days?" kali asked in like manner.

"yes, we had spoken, it wasn't a full on conversation i was just giving him head starts just in case he wanted to come back to the office" milani said. "it went well, i hope he can let me know more soon." she assorted.

"oh he most certainly will, he definitely will." kali mumbled the last parts before the line went silent.

"well okay thank you baby, I'll send you the money and you have a great day." kali spoke up.

"okay you too ms. rales"milani giggled before hanging up the phone.

"princess!" her father yelled. "i'm finna' go grocery shopping i'll be back." he yelled again.

"okay" she let out a screech before she threw her head down, and felt her phone ringing once again, she let out a loud groan answering the phone.

"hello?"she let out a sigh.

"where you at milani" quincy raspy but low voice beamed into the phone fabricating milani's stomach to swirl up inside.

"i'm, at home, what's up you okay?" she sat up.
quincy smiled at the check up, no he wasn't okay, he was high so high he could barely smile.

his thought were taking over him soon making him get anxiety, he didn't know what to do so he called her.

"come to my crib, i wanna talk ta' you."

ion know what this chapter was, i been made this but it was out of boredom😂😂..

if you reading this vote! it's just a button to press that's it that's all.

✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽.