239

But he didn't.

    Because there is only one end to doing that.

    That is, Gayan will definitely fight back.

    At that time, both of them will definitely be injured in the fight, and even Jiayang needs to be injured more seriously to completely subdue him.

    He didn't want to hurt Gayan.

    Especially if you do it yourself.

    I don't even want to see the disgust and hatred towards him in Gayan's eyes.

    Rather than that, he would rather keep the current state.

    But Eros miscalculated one thing.

    That is, as time goes by, his feelings for Gayan are not still at that level, but are uncontrollably deepening day by day.

    Although God's emotions are very light, after billions of billions of years have passed.

    Eros' feelings for Gayan have gradually changed from a small puddle to a deep sea as thick as ink.

    Although the sea seems to be calm.

    But below it is surging deadly beasts that may surge out at any time.

    But no other Chaos God knows.

    Because apart from Eros's cold expression that has remained unchanged for hundreds of millions of years, he has rarely seen Gayan in these years.

    The last time was tens of millions of years ago.

    After all, there are many planes and worlds in the universe now, which is different from the monotonous past.

    Not meeting is also normal.

    Even Kayan thought so.

    But what he didn't know was that Eros stood in front of the window of his own temple almost every night, looking in the direction of the Gayan temple.

    Just then, there was a sound of footsteps behind him.

    "Brother Eros." The God of Wisdom cupped his hands slightly.

    "Um."

    The God of Wisdom felt a little uneasy.

    He didn't know what Brother Eros wanted him to do.

    Because of the shadow of being strangled when he was almost born, he is now a little afraid of this brother Eros.

    "Ten days later, I will go to experience the calamity." Eros opened his lips lightly.

    The god of wisdom was surprised.

    But it also feels normal.

    The reason why he was a little surprised just now was because he didn't expect that Brother Eros would also need to cross the catastrophe.

    After all, the identities of Brother Eros and Brother Gayan are different.

    In addition, they have lived for such a long time and have not experienced calamity, so other Chaos Gods thought that the two god brothers were not within the scope of calamity.

    Because some of the other Chaos Gods came back after the second calamity, but Brother Eros and Brother Gayan did not experience one calamity.

    But now Brother Eros is going to go through the catastrophe?