214

Said to go to God the Father.

    But in fact, Gayan didn't know where God the Father was at all, or even if he still existed.

    Gayan only saw one side of God the Father, and that was when he was just born.

    At that time, he couldn't see Father God's face clearly, he could only hear his voice, and the light white but very strong power of law.

    Incomparably majestic.

    It's daunting, and you just want to crawl on the ground.

    But different from the majesty possessed by Father God, Father God's voice is not so indifferent.

    He looked at himself with a curious and playful smile in his tone.

    Finally he was given the name Gayan.

    Hundreds of billions of years have passed, and for so many years, Gayan's only goal is to see Father God again.

    But never.

    Gayan always thought that what he did was not good enough to satisfy God the Father.

    So God the Father was disappointed.

    That's why Jiayang chose the most difficult one during this calamity.

    The purpose is to let God the Father know that he is still the most proud of the children he created.

    Thinking of this, Gayan sighed slightly.

    He looked around, then slowly walked towards the depths of the universe.

    Not to mention that the master was always bullied by Hong Bing's master during the calamity!

     This made it very painful to watch.

     But in order not to be implicated, it can only watch silently, praying secretly for its master in its heart.

    Jia Yang's eyelids twitched, and then he said coldly: "That was before."

     After finishing speaking, Jia Yang paused and said: "If Eros is back, don't let it slip when you and Hong Bing are playing together."

    On the way, when he saw that the temple of Eros had been dimmed, Gayan's eyes flashed a little complicated and irritated.

    "Master, didn't you say you wanted to kill Master Hong Bing before the calamity?" Xuan Bing, who had turned into a small beast, looked at Jia Yang with some puzzlement.

    In its impression, the master has always regarded Hong Bing's master as a competitor.

    Because only he is qualified to compete with Gayan for the favor of God the Father.

    How could the owner change after the catastrophe?

    Xuan Bing tilted his head, and then said: "Master, don't you really like Master Hong Bing?"

    Jia Yang didn't speak.

    Xuan Bing continued to come closer, and said wistfully: "Master, don't like the God of Order, I think the God of Wisdom is very good, you like him."

    Gayang watched as he walked around and circled around him. Xuan Bing said: "God of Wisdom? Why?"

    Xuan Bing's eyes lit up and said: "Because the natal sword of the God of Wisdom is so beautiful, I want to chase it."

    Jia Yang: "..."

    Finally, Jia Yang He didn't even look at Xuan Bing, but continued to walk towards the deepest part of the universe.