211

In the military building.

    Gayan in the office of his father, General Delton.

    "Tomorrow, you lead the Thirteenth Fleet to the TX1 area to clear out the Zergs there. Although there are not many Zergs in that area, you should not underestimate the enemy. This is your first time leading troops, so try not to make mistakes." Jia Yang nodded slightly

    .

    "Remember, come back after completing the mission, and don't go to other areas." General Delton said, looking at Gayan seriously.

    "I know."

    The words were exactly the same as back then.

    He knew his father was worried that he thought the task was too easy and couldn't help himself to go to other areas.

    This is his first assignment.

    What his father meant was that he wanted him to finish it safely, treating it as practice.

    Unfortunately.

    Jia Yang could only say sorry silently in his heart.

    After that, General Delton gave some other instructions and let Gayan go down after he felt that it was almost the same.

    Gayan nodded.

    Just as he was about to turn around and leave, he heard his father suddenly calling him again.

    Kayan turned his head suspiciously.

    General Delton stared at Gayan with deep eyes, and said: "Is there a clean break between you and Eros?"

    Gayan paused, then coughed lightly: "That's all happened in the military academy. It's been several years Now, the two of us don’t talk when we meet.”

    General Delton nodded and said, “Just know what you have in mind.”

    The other generals have already chosen fiancées for their sons.

    There are even engaged ones.

    But he still hasn't arranged a fiancée for Gayan.

    It is because of the existence of Eros.

    He was worried that if he rashly chose a fiancée for Jia Yang, it would cause Jia Yang to go back to his old path.

    "Then, if father has nothing else to do, I'll go down and get ready first?" Gayan said.

    "Go."

    Gayan nodded, then opened the door and went out.

    Looking at his son's back, Delton couldn't help but sighed slightly.

    After Gayan went out, he headed towards the place where his fleet assembled.

    Because the military buildings are cross-connected with each other.

    So Gayan happened to meet Eros in the corridor, who was also in military uniform.

    At this time, Eros was dressed in a dark black military uniform, with cold eyebrows and eyes.

    Eros, who has gradually grown, has faded away from the youthful innocence, and now he is a bit like the powerful momentum of his future.

    Even if he didn't look carefully, Gayan almost overlapped the current Eros with the future him.

    Gayan looked at Eros stiffly.

    Eros also looked at him silently. A few seconds later, Eros withdrew his gaze and continued to walk forward.