220

Gayan stared at Eros, his gaze was very focused.

    Eros looked at Gayan who was staring at him, and the corner of his mouth slightly raised: "Do you want to do that?"

    Gayan nodded.

    of course!

    After all, this was an opportunity he had finally won.

    He thinks about it almost all the time.

    Eros's eyes were deep and dark, he looked at Jia Yang and said slowly: "You used to avoid this kind of thing, but now you are active."

    Nonsense!

    Can that be the same?

    What the hell, if he is on it, he can pester Eros every day.

    But the reality of the problem is not the case.

    Gan!

    So he can only hide.

    Jia Yang coughed lightly, and then asked: "Is it okay?"

    Eros's eyelashes like crow feathers drooped slightly, and he said lightly: "I can't control my strength a bit, wait for me to rest."

    Jia Yang instinctively Just want to refuse.

    But thinking of the consequences of Eros' inability to control his power, Gayan fell silent again.

    He knew that Eros's inability to control power meant that he could not control all the souls and personalities in his body that had not yet been integrated.

    Thinking of this, Jia Yang felt that he should wait.

    Otherwise, if another one pops up, he won't be doing it then.

    Instead it was done.

    So Jiayang had no choice but to suppress his eager heart.

    He was a little disappointed and said: "Then you rest."

    Eros: "Yes."

    After finishing speaking, Eros embraced Gayan and motioned him to lie down too.

    Gayan thought about waiting, so let's sleep with Eros.

    So he also lay down.

    The two lay side by side, and this scene was like returning to the time when they were just born.

    They were together almost all the time.

    Unfortunately, someone else appeared later.

    Thinking of this, Eros' eyes darkened, and a trace of cruelty flashed in the gloomy eyes.

    Fortunately...

    Fortunately, after going around and going around, the end result was what he wanted.

    For this, Eros felt that no matter what pain he had suffered before, it was nothing.

    Gayan was imprisoned in his arms by Eros around his waist.

    Suosheng Jiayang is very used to it.

    Even in such an uncomfortable position, he can fall asleep in a second.

    The main reason is that Jiayang was indeed a little tired during this time.

    Eros looked at Gayan who was sleeping soundly, and then slowly closed his eyes after slightly kissing his hair.