230:

The juvenile forms of Gayan and Eros did not last long.

After the power is stabilized, it becomes the adult form.

Gayang didn't untie the robe casually after reaching the adult form, because Gayang at that time had already understood the consequences of doing so.

Fortunately, he also forcibly stripped Eros naked.

So everyone has seen everyone, so it can't be said that they are too disadvantaged.

But every time he thinks about Jiayang, he still can't help but want to slap himself twice, because it's really too embarrassing.

At that time.

The universe already has a rough prototype.

The surroundings were no longer pitch-black, and gradually began to have life.

And Gayan finally created the first world.

It is the prehistoric God Realm.

It can also be said to be a relatively higher human world.

Because they have power.

Although the entire prehistoric Jiayang created two people.

And now it is 300 million years after Gayan and Eros have been together.

In order to create this plane world, Gayan spent a long time. Seeing that it was finally done, Gayang was extremely excited.

"Eros!"

Gayan ran directly to Eros, and then went up to give him a bear hug.

Then Jiayang said excitedly: "I have created a small plane world! Although it is not too stable yet."

After all, the universe has not yet fully emerged.

Naturally, the small world created by Gayan may end at any time.

certainly.

This is very normal.

But as long as life can be created, it is a good start after all.

Eros, who was already an adult, wrapped his arms around Gayan's back, and said lightly, "Really? Then congratulations to brother Gayang."

Gayan and Eros have always been very close.

Up to now, they both slept together, so Gayan didn't feel that Eros' actions were overstepped at all.

So Gayan took Eros's hand, and then blinked like offering a treasure: "Go, I will take you to see! After all, you will manage the world order in the future, so go get familiar with it first.

" Nothing to worry about.

But it would be nice to have it!

At least it proves that he, the god of life and law, can create life and the laws of the world.

"Okay." Eros nodded.

Then they went to the small world plane created by Gayan.

It is an exaggeration to say that this 'God Realm' is the God Realm.

It is all high mountains and barren land, and there is nothing else.

The two villains created by Jia Yang stood on the ground blankly, with a dazed look on their faces.

Doesn't seem to know what to do.

It wasn't until they felt the familiar fluctuations that the two bewildered faces immediately knelt down respectfully and said, "Father God!"