234

In fact, this matter really has something to do with the system.

    Unlike Gayan.

    Huan Ji's personality is a bit cold.

    And this kind of cold is different from that of Eros.

    Eros is the kind of permeating eerie coldness exuding from the bottom of his bones.

    The strong sense of oppression makes it almost impossible to raise your head.

    The phantom festival tends to be lonely.

    Similar to the ranks of the ice beauty of the flower of the high mountain.

    Perhaps because of its weak strength, Huan Ji attaches great importance to identity. He generally ignored those whose strength was lower than his.

    It seems that you will never be able to get into his eyes.

    But in fact, this is the self-protection of the phantom festival.

    He loathes those who are weak because it reminds him of himself.

    So in essence, Huan Ji's character is a little aloof and aloof.

    And when 0321 collided with the phantom festival, the result can be imagined.

    Huan Ji pays attention to self-cultivation, he never quarrels with others, so he doesn't know how to counter 0321's words, so he has no choice but to hold back.

    He couldn't help it until the end.

    Long-term stagnation in the heart and the system's words directly vomited blood.

    When the law system department received this situation, it was immediately stunned.

    Then deal with it quickly.

    After all, it's fine for this Chaos God to die in the hands of the hero, but how would they explain it if he died in the hands of the system?

    So 0321 was forcibly recalled, and then locked in prison for a month to allow 0321 to reflect on himself.

    0321 was a little wronged: "I didn't say anything, didn't I just persuade him to accept the reality?"

    Could it be wrong?

    Since accepting this task, it has been watching the current host as a dead duck.

    He never said a nice word to the hero.

    How to make people angry.

    Not to mention EQ, the system doesn't even know if he has EQ.

    The system deeply feels that this host is not sure whether he can pass through five worlds, not to mention thousands of worlds.

    He never bows his head.

    Not at all similar to Gayan.

    It seemed that any submissive words were insulting his dignity.

    He would rather be tormented to death by the male lead than to damage his dignity.

    So the system couldn't take it anymore, and said, "It's fine if you just follow him? Why is it so inkstained."

    Then...

    then Huan Ji thought the system was mocking him, so he vomited blood directly.

    The cold flame that was holding him coldly was taken aback.