209

The heroine has run away, so how can I do the task?

    Hearing the system's distraught voice, Jia Yang remained calm.

    After a while, the system that had calmed down a little bit said to Jia Yang in a heavy tone: 【What are you going to do now? ]

    This plot seems to have completely collapsed.

    The system is a little fidgety.

    It doesn't know if Jiayang can pass the trial mission if it goes on like this.

    For so many years, Jiayang is the only host that suits 0321's appetite. It didn't want to see it, but it missed the door, but ended up with that kind of miserable ending.

    Jia Yang didn't speak, but raised his head to look at the blue sky, and then said: [Let's take one step at a time. 】

    The system frowned when it heard this.

    Just as it was about to say something else, Gayan was already heading towards the classroom, ready to go to class.

    Seeing this, the system fell silent.

    I thought it would be useless to worry about it too much, as long as Jiayang knew it in his heart, then there would be no problem.

    He was afraid of himself, and he didn't know what to do.

    Because General Delton transferred Gayan to Gayan, Gayan is not in the same class as Eros now.

    Unexpectedly, Aimo also came out of that class.

    Came to this class with Gayan.

    And also Gayan's deskmate.

    Jiayang was a little surprised when he saw him. He looked Aimo up and down, and said, "What are you doing here?" "

    Why? I can't change classes?" Aimo raised his chin and snorted coldly.

    Do it, as you like.

    Jia Yang didn't bother to understand Aimo's motivation for changing classes, so he went back to his seat and sat down.

    At this time, Aimo, who was sitting next to Gayan, glanced at him quietly.

    After looking at it so many times, Aimo finally couldn't help but whispered: "Gayan, are you and Eros really in love?" "

    No."

    Aimo narrowed his eyes: "Who are you lying to? He Kissed you in public, but you didn't hit him."

    Jia Yang paused his fingers, and said, "That's because I didn't realize it at the time." "Go ahead and

    lie to the ghosts, it's ordinary people who stand there in a daze in the face of sudden events Some reactions. You and I, Hoss and others have been trained since childhood, and the first reaction is not to be dazed."

    Gayan stopped talking.

    And Jayan's silence is considered as 'default' in Aimo.

    This immediately made Aymo's eyes brighter.

    He pushed Gayan's elbow, and continued: "Among all the general father-son relationships, you and your father are the best, and General Delton will give you everything."

     Gayang glanced at him: "What do you want to say? "

    "So do you want to fight your love? After all, it's rare to like someone. General Delton dotes on you so much, probably nothing will happen." "The