206

Eros has a more restrained personality.

    Or indifference.

    Basically, Gayan said ten words of Eros without a response, so Gayan himself was allowed to talk non-stop.

    At most, it's just replying "um" from time to time to show that I'm listening.

    Seeing this Gayan wondered, how did Eros fall in love with him back then?

    He even said that if it wasn't for those memories that were still clearly in his mind, he would have doubted whether Eros liked him.

    After all, Eros has a frigid face.

    While thinking, Gayan bit the tip of his pen, and wrote down the time since he stabbed and betrayed Eros in his notebook.

    "Major General."

    There was a cautious knock on the door.

    This was the third knock on the door. The major general has been locked in the room since he came back from the birthday party held by the Kurt family.

    If the major general didn't respond, the servants decided to go to the butler.

    Fortunately, there is a response this time.

    Gayan opened the door.

    The servant breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Jia Yang, and then said: "Young General, the general asked you to go to the study."

    Jia Yang nodded, and then said: "Yes."

    At that time, General Delton was reading military documents in the study After seeing Jia Yang coming in, he said: "Tomorrow I will transfer you to a new school, and some senior military officers and children from the Bonner family faction will accompany you. These are your future right-hand men." "

    Oh "

    "By the way, Eros, the child of the Orgut family, try to keep a little distance from him."

    Gayan heard the words: "Why?"

    Delton said in a deep voice: "I've seen that kid. Although he is young, I can feel that he is deep in the city and has a heavy heart. It's fine if you don't mess with him. If you do, you may cause trouble."

    Delton There is no prejudice against such a child as Eros.

    Even if there were conflicts between him and Gaius, he would not take his anger on an innocent child.

    He just felt that the child was not easy to mess with, and that Yi Jiayan's personality had been with him for a long time, and if he got angry one day, he might suffer.

    Who wants to see their son suffer?

    That's why he reminded me.

    But Gayan remembered the scene when his father sold him to Eros without hesitation.

    He suddenly wanted to know what his father was thinking back then.

    After all, looking at the relationship between him and Eros' father, there must be something between them.

    With this relationship, how did he accept that he was with Eros?

    Thinking of this, Jiayan rolled his eyes, and then he said to his father: "Dad, I don't know if I should say something."

    Delton frowned: "Say."

    "But I'm afraid you will hit me "

    "If you don't tell me, I can beat you."