210

Aimo looked at the scene in front of him, couldn't help but shook his head, and said, "I didn't expect Gayan to fail Eros."

    Eros is the most taciturn among them.

    Originally, Aimo thought that Eros was not good at speaking, but now he realized that he was too lazy to speak.

    The details can be seen in Kayan at this time.

    Some Jia Yang who couldn't get off the stage stood there in embarrassment, his face turned blue.

    It's so pathetic.

    Hearing Aimo's words, Hoss said slightly: "So in fact, the one we should guard against the most is not Gayan, but Eros."

    Because Gayan has been the best of them since childhood, Aimo and Lenny Gayan has always been regarded as a potential enemy.

    Always be on guard.

    But Hoss felt that Gayan was fine.

    At least all his methods are obvious, but Eros...

    Huos always has an intuition that if Eros really makes a move, it will kill him with one blow.

    See blood seal throat.

    You won't be given any chance to survive the dead end.

    Even his father had said that Eros was the most impenetrable of them all.

    Be as careful as possible.

    While thinking, Hoss looked at Gayan and Eros.

    Especially looking at Jia Yang who seemed to be in a cold sweat, for a while, he didn't know whether he should sympathize with him.

    look like this.

    Regardless of whether Gayan will be with Eros or not in the future, he is destined to be in a weak position facing Eros.

    Time passed little by little.

    Gayan could feel the eyes around him focused on him.

    This made his palms drip with cold sweat.

    After a while, Gayan took a deep breath, and then he said to Eros in a deep voice: "It's time for everyone to eat, I don't want to spoil the appetite of the students." Gayan wanted to give

    himself down a step.

    Then I was going to say that if I really plan to compete, I will see you on the rooftop of XX.

    It's up to him to see him or not.

    At least there are steps now.

    But before he could say anything behind, Aimo raised his hand and said, "It's all right, it doesn't hinder your appetite, we don't mind. You continue." Jiayang: "..." He turned his head and looked at

    Ai

    Mo with a cold gaze .

    Aimo was taken aback by Gayan's eyes.

    He paused, then picked up the red wine in his hand and drank it.

    After seeing Aymo shut up, Gayan turned his head and looked at Eros again.

    Eros looked at Gayan who was looking at him dryly, and said lightly: "Then next time."

    After speaking, he returned to his seat.