235

Only a few peaks of the mountain surrounded by white mist are faintly exposed.

    At a glance, there are layers upon layers, and the rolling mountains accompanied by the cold atmosphere are unattainable.

    Just like the peak owner of this peak, it is difficult to get close to him.

    At that time.

    Huan Ji was lying on a bed, and the green gauze curtain was looming, adding some hazy feeling.

    After an unknown amount of time, Huan Ji opened his eyes.

    When he first woke up, he was still a little confused.

    But when he saw the surrounding environment and this familiar bed, he closed his tired eyes heavily.

    Huan Ji was only wearing a thin shirt, and his black hair was loose.

    Perhaps it was because his appearance was too embarrassing at the moment, so his originally cold temperament was scattered, and there was a little more fireworks like a fairy falling into the mortal world by mistake.

    【Hello. 】

    At this moment, a mechanical voice suddenly came from my mind.

    The voice was a little familiar, but also a little strange.

    Familiarity is because of the same mechanism, and unfamiliarity is because the sound is still somewhat different from the previous system.

    Huan Ji didn't speak, his expression was cold.

    [Because your system 0321 has recently been temporarily repaired due to violations, so I will take its place temporarily. ] The system continued.

    These words made Huan Ji's eyelashes tremble.

    He was a little taken aback.

    But more of a sigh of relief.

    Although he still hates unknown things controlling his behavior in his mind, but in the current situation where there is no way to do it, changing the system is a little more acceptable than before.

    Originally, Huan Ji didn't intend to speak.

    He doesn't really like talking. But in order to avoid replacing the previous system after the system is gone, he reluctantly replied: [Yeah. ]

    Fortunately, this system is also a quiet system.

    Not like the one before.

    This made Huan Ji feel more fond of it.

    But Huan Ji was too tired, and he couldn't use his spiritual power right now, so he had to close his eyes and fall asleep again.

    See if you can restore your spiritual power as soon as possible and kill the criminal who committed the crime.

    【Host. ] At night, the quiet system suddenly spoke.

    Based on the fact that the first impression of it was not bad, Huan Ji still replied to it: 【Yeah. ]

    [The host's situation at this time does not seem to be very good. 】

    Huan Ji froze.

    His face was a little dark and he wondered if this system was also here to deliberately humiliate him?

    But it doesn't.

    The system just sighed, and whispered: [The host can think of other ways to save himself. 】