216: [ Extras] Sweet Episodes

Jayan will never forget the time when he was born.

He doesn't know if human babies are conscious before birth, but he is.

The universe at that time was still in its infancy.

Chaos is not open.

He felt everything around him in a daze, but even though he had consciousness, his conscious body was a little fuzzy.

He doesn't know where he is.

And what is his situation now.

It's like a group of involuntary forces, drifting with the tide.

Until...

he heard a very majestic and slightly surprised soft voice.

"Have you not yet formed a self-aware power body?"

Gayan didn't know what he was talking about, but just looked at the other party blankly.

But his eyes were hazy, and he couldn't see anything clearly.

Even he couldn't control himself.

"Don't worry."

The deep voice sounded slowly, and then Jia Yang felt himself being held by a gentle hand.

It's really warm.

Gayan had never felt such warmth.

To use what Gayan said later, it was as if you had been exposed to wind and rain, but suddenly one day you were put into a warm cabin.

So warm you almost never want to leave.

And just when Gayang, whose consciousness was chaotic, was a little addicted to this kind of warmth, he suddenly felt his body go cold.

It was as if some power had passed directly through his body.

With a cool feeling.

After that, Jiayang felt a pain in his body again, which made Jiayang feel a little uneasy instinctively.

But he couldn't control himself to run away.

So just subconsciously make whining noises.

A gentle palm covered his body, and said softly, "Don't be afraid." It

was very strange.

Jia Yang was really not afraid when he heard this sentence.

At this moment, Jiayang suddenly felt a sharp pain -

and then Jiayang wanted to escape.

And this time he really dodged.

Even before the eyes are clear.

Jia Yang stared blankly at his suddenly possessed body, then at the dark surroundings, and finally turned his gaze to the tall god in front of him.

He is too big.

And it's too vague.

Gayan couldn't see his face clearly.

All he could see was the interlaced light of pale gold and pale white that emanated from his body, like a bright light in the darkness.

Cold and holy.

People dare not look up at him.

Gayan tried hard to see him clearly. But even though the other party was half squatting and looking at him, the little Gayan could only reach his faintly glowing fingers with great effort.