229: [ Extra] Beginning Of Birth

Chaos has not yet opened, and the universe is also pitch black.

There is nothing but Gayan and Eros, not even stones or anything like that.

This means that there is no vitality in this universe.

No.

There is now.

But because Gayan and Eros were just born, the entire dark and chaotic universe only emitted a tiny bit of light.

Little is almost as good as nothing.

But even though it is weak, it at least means that this universe is about to usher in countless new lives.

Gayan is the origin of all life.

As for Eros, he represents the end of all cycles of life.

Birth and death.

They were destined to be one from creation.

Complement each other and bring out the best in each other.

At that time, Gayan sat on the empty ground and looked blankly at the dark surroundings.

God the Father disappeared after giving him his name.

This made Jia Yang very disappointed.

He has been waiting here for a long time, but he still hasn't felt the wave of Father God.

Only then did Jiayang realize that God the Father had really left.

After a while, Gayan turned his head and looked at Eros with a small and indifferent face next to him.

Then, Gayan walked over quietly.

At that time, Eros was also sitting on the ground.

It seems that he is waiting for the Father God with Gayan, but in fact, this universe is dark everywhere, so it doesn't matter where he is.

So simply sat here.

After feeling Gayan approaching, Eros turned his head and looked at Gayan, his eyes seemed to be asking 'what are you doing? Gayan

sat next to Eros and didn't speak.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Eros withdrew his gaze and continued to meditate with his eyes closed.

Gayan glanced at him, then poked him.

Eros opened his eyes and looked at Gayan.

Gayan tugged his clothes at Eros, and then said, "Hey, do you know what this is?"

Eros didn't speak.

Gayan didn't feel annoyed when he saw that he didn't speak.

He continued to pull on the clothes, and finally found that they had been torn off.

Jia Yang suddenly excitedly said: "So this one can be separated!"

After speaking, Jia Yang took off all his clothes, and untied all the light-colored robes and jade belts.

Looking at the naked Gayan in front of him, Eros froze in place.

Gayan said excitedly to Eros: "Do you want to take it off?"

Eros instinctively realized that it seemed bad to do so, so he shook his head.

"It's very fun, and it feels different, it's chilly." Seeing that Eros was hesitating, Gayan quickly persuaded him.