207

Originally, Gayan planned to make a cutscene in front of Eros.

    Although this time he doesn't plan to have a girlfriend.

    But sometimes it is not necessary to communicate in order to cause misunderstanding.

    Therefore, Gayan intends to do a few acts of pretending to be intimate in front of Eros, and it is regarded as leaving the original plot.

    Unexpectedly, Jiayang walked away for a while, and when he regained his senses again, Bei Na's figure had disappeared.

    Jia Yang stood there blankly for two seconds.

    I wonder why Bella left suddenly?

    Is there something wrong?

    Forget it, left and right are not in a hurry for today.

    So Gayan put his hands in his trouser pockets leisurely, his eyes wandered a little, but in the end he couldn't help but fell on Eros who was reading a book in his place.

    After two seconds of silence, Gayan pretended to walk over casually.

    Feeling the black shadow covering him, Eros lightly raised his head and looked at Gayan.     Jia Yang coughed lightly, raised his eyebrows

    and said, "So what, do you want to go out

    for

    a walk?"

Finally he closed the book slowly.

    The other students in the class watched Gayan and Eros walking one after the other, and there was a lot of discussion for a while.

    Aymo also poked Huos next to him, and said: "You think Gayan is going to fight Eros, right? I just saw that Eros looked at Bena with extremely cold eyes. I guess It’s because my self-esteem has been hurt and I’m not happy.”

    After all, the children of senior military officers in every family are their fiancées.

    If it was him, he would not be happy either.

    Huos continued to work on the questions, without raising his head, he said: "I don't know."

    Aimo saw that Hoss didn't seem interested, so he didn't bother to chat with him anymore, and just murmured: "I hope Eros can take care of Gayan well, and it's best to beat him to a disability.

    " pause.     He raised his head and looked at Ai Mo, and said with a sigh: "Why did you

    get into a fight with Jiayang?"

It might take away my power. So I decided to do it in advance just in case." Ai Mo said with a serious face.

    Hoss was silent, and then said: "You think too much, you should finish today's problem set first."

    After speaking, Hoss put a bunch of problem sets in front of Aymo.

    Aymo looked at it for about two seconds, then he looked away, and said to Hoss, "I'd better go to Lenny, next week's debate, I want to see if he has made any preparations.

    " In a second, Aymo ran away in a hurry.

    Seeing Aymo running at the speed of a rocket, Hoss was silent for two seconds, then continued to lower his head and started working on the question.

    At that time, in the military academy playground.

    Gayan and Eros walked side by side.

    The cool wind passed by slowly, making people very comfortable.