221: [Extra] Phantom Sacrifice

The vast expanse of the universe is pitch black.

    Boundless.

    Except for Brother Gayan and Brother Eros who have gone to the end, none of the other Chaos Gods have seen it.

    It can be seen how huge this universe is.

    Huan Ji walked quietly.

    He lives in the dark, his steps are slow and heavy.

    Phantom Sacrifice has not returned to the temple since he came out from Brother Jiayang, but it will not work if he does not go back for a long time.

    After all, he has a priesthood.

    And he can only complete his priesthood in his own temple.

    So Huan Ji had no choice but to return to his temple after two months.

    But he was very worried that he would meet that person when he went back.

    But after thinking about it, maybe he is not in the chaos of the universe now, but has gone to the small world of the plane. After all, he is no longer the little master god who only managed three thousand worlds.

    Thinking of this phantom festival, he was relieved.

    He clenched his hands slightly, and then continued towards his temple.

    The hall of the phantom festival is very beautiful, but a little hazy.

    Compared with the temples of other brothers, the phantom festival is a little more focused on enjoyment.

    Of course, this may have something to do with his godhead.

    After all, he is the god of desire.

    The temple exuding divine light was very quiet, Huan Ji walked in slowly, and the surroundings were still as quiet as usual.

    Huan Ji's slightly nervous heart immediately let go.

    He looked around, and then he breathed a sigh of relief and walked towards the inner bedroom.

    He didn't come back for two months, and he needed to complete his priesthood.

    Otherwise, his godhead, which was already on the verge of falling due to the instability of his divine power, would lose his faith even more.

    The phantom festival moved very quickly.

    He stretched out his hand to quickly condense his divine power, and then revealed the light of each world.

    After observing for a while, he poured his divine power into them one by one.

    After everything was done, Huan prepared to leave the temple.

    But just as he walked to the door, Huan Ji's expression turned ugly.

    I saw a person standing at the gate of the hall.

    He looked at Huan Ji coldly, causing cracks in Huan Ji's originally indifferent eyes.

    He subconsciously took a step back.

    "Where are you going?" Han Yan looked at Huan Ji and said unhurriedly.

    If you just listen to the tone of this sentence, there seems to be no problem, just like a normal greeting.

    But the gods in front of him gave people an indescribable sense of danger.

    Hanyan looks beautiful.

    It is the kind of slightly weak beauty in boys.

    But what is different from his appearance is the sense of oppression that surrounds him.